2019 JLT thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walsh racks them up and has great size for a rookie might bring him in for Libba.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loving all the people jumping on Walsh now that s**t canned him for being 200k after most told you how good he was and will play over 20 games if not injured. He is a natural ball magnet with a huge tank which creates separation while being a good disposer of the ball.

Spend the money and get him in at M6.

Loving all the people jumping on Walsh now that s**t canned him for being 200k after most told you how good he was and will play over 20 games if not injured. He is a natural ball magnet with a huge tank which creates separation while being a good disposer of the ball.

Bloody latecomers ......happens every single season

Permission to rename Cripps " THE BEAST " ??

glass-gif-5c40578df3234.gif

Had just upgraded Newman to mills. Now I’m not so sure

Jacob Weitering hype from the club internally looks to be spot on.

He could seriously outscore both and forget last season even happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on Fisher .....going to be a viable SC consideration, or maybe a bit too outside?

To hard to say but i have looked at him heaps for my team!

I love the bloke and he can score well but 392k is just a dirty price for him considering he got injured last season and missed nearly 2 mths of footy.

To many other options available and i reckon Walsh will not be far from him average wise.

because nobody locks in rookies before JLT, especially a 200k+ rookie

I'm probably about a quarter behind the live play watching on kayo - free trial, loving it.
Has there been an intercept mark yet?
With this open play I think intercepting defenders could have their intercept marks reduced significantly.

Sicily might not be as good a pick as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back