Prediction 2019 Ladder Predictions + 2020 Ladder early Predictions ( Page 115+ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Melbourne - Premiers
2. West Coast - Runner Up
3. Collingwood
4. GWS
5. Richmond
6. Hawthorn
7. Essendon
8. Adelaide
9. Port Adelaide
10. North Melbourne
11. Geelong
12. Brisbane
13. Sydney
14. Fremantle
15. Western Bulldogs
16. Gold Coast
17. Saint Kilda
18. Carlton

So injuries to good players is only an excuse for Hawthorn?
Hahaha you're a classic. Sod off campaigner
I'm not making excuses for Hawthorn.

You guys can't be claiming Weideman is the second coming of christ, while also saying that you missed Hogan.

Hawthorn's relative poor midfield depth when Tom and Jom are not there is unarguable.

I agree with your insistence that MCG tenants don’t get anywhere near the home ground advantages of the West Coasts and Geelongs. Like you, most footy fans realise that the MCG is a neutral venue.
I see what you did there.....and you can gagf

Let's all just ignore the fact Melbourne was playing its first finals series in over a decade with a young group that stood up to the pressure of finals football in front of 90k+ fans and beat two experienced finals hardened teams.

People questioned Melbourne after round 23 2017 in the loss to Collingwood that cost us finals, how did Melbourne respond? Not only did they make finals but they won 2 and made a preliminary final.

Melbourne will be fine.
Only as good your last match, I know the pies R23 2017 hurt, But * the Eagles did a real number on the Dees. 2019 no given for the Dees.

1. Richmond
2. Adelaide
3. Essendon
4. Melbourne
5. Collingwood
6. West Coast
7. North Melbourne
8. GWS

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 10.38.03 am.png

Key Points
  • Geelong has a soft draw - plays all the teams above it once (two of them at GMHBA), so I have us finishing sixth (which did surprise me)
  • Essendon missing finals also leaves them with a soft draw, and provided it all clicks, this should be the season they capitalise
  • Winning the premiership has left West Coast with a hard draw, still, if close games between the top teams go the other way, WCE go to the top
  • GWS have a tough run - for some reason, I kept having them losing
  • Sydney, Hawthorn, Port and North all fight for the last couple of spots. Port is able to break clear, and Hawthorn scrapes in by percentage
  • Brisbane has an easy run and are improving rapidly - no longer cellar dwellers. 2020-21 finals contention, 2023-24 GF contention
  • Status quo for the Bulldogs, Freo and the Saints - still in neutral down the bottom end of the ladder
  • Gold Coast beating Carlton once
  • Carlton beat Gold Coast and St Kilda

View attachment 583067

Key Points
  • Geelong has a soft draw - plays all the teams above it once (two of them at GMHBA), so I have us finishing sixth (which did surprise me)
  • Essendon missing finals also leaves them with a soft draw, and provided it all clicks, this should be the season they capitalise
  • Winning the premiership has left West Coast with a hard draw, still, if close games between the top teams go the other way, WCE go to the top
  • Sydney, Hawthorn, Port and North all fight for the last couple of spots. Port is able to break clear, and Hawthorn scrapes in by percentage
  • Brisbane has an easy run and are improving rapidly - no longer cellar dwellers. 2020-21 finals contention, 2023-24 GF contention
  • Status quo for the Bulldogs, Freo and the Saints - still in neutral down the bottom end of the ladder

surely Adelaide finish higher than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're probably the most tiresome, dull and one-eyed supporter on this forum.
You may want to believe that, but it strays from the truth.

I bagged Watts for years before it was fashionable, I don't think we will win the flag in 2019 (unlike others), and I think Richmond, West Coast, and Collingwood are better teams.

I also think Nathan Jones is just about cooked.

Best you worry about the Shanghai Saints fella.

surely Adelaide finish higher than that.

After last year I lost a fair bit of confidence in picking the Crows, I think they peaked for a GF appearance in 2017 and that was it. If a game was a toss-up, I mostly went against the Crows

View attachment 583067

Key Points

Credibility issues with this :-

Geelong and Port - overrated

Adelaide - underrated

Richmond will lose its games away from the G and won’t finish 19-3 and the top 4 won’t have the 4th side with 17-5.

I can only assume you either hit the turps or did a bit of Watts activities!

No we'll be fine, worry about your own mob now that you don't have the soft draw you usually get.
Dess will be fine? Double up games against tigers eagles pies and the swans. Possibly 7 /8 loses right there. I know its hard accept, but its a real possiblity 3 of those 4 teams i listed are better on every line than the dees. Put this way another yet another high draft pick next could do your club some good.

Dess will be fine? Double up games against tigers eagles pies and the swans. Possibly 7 /8 loses right there. I know its hard accept, but its a real possiblity 3 of those 4 teams i listed are better on every line than the dees. Put this way another yet another high draft pick next could do your club some good.

I know you love to massively overrate your own mob but they aren't as good as you think they are, no where near it.

I know you love to massively overrate your own mob but they aren't as good as you think they are, no where near it.
Ok Dezi. Ill take your humble wisdom on that matter and store it where it belongs. But we were talking about the mighty Dees, id be surprised with the draw they have been given finish high than 10th.

Credibility issues with this :-

Geelong and Port - overrated

Adelaide - underrated

Richmond will lose its games away from the G and won’t finish 19-3 and the top 4 won’t have the 4th side with 17-5.

I can only assume you either hit the turps or did a bit of Watts activities!

Geelong and Port aren't overrated - they have soft draws. It's easy to make the eight when you hardly play the teams above you.

Adelaide aren't as good as people think - they made one Grand Final and haven't showed any signs of backing it up.

There's no real signs of Richmond losing at the 'G - they were cooked by the end of the season because of their high-pressure game plan, which is why the struggled over the Bulldogs and Hawks, then finally fell over to the Pies. Changes to the game plan to maximise endurance and to run out the season will see them back up at the top

qPELYOS.png

Going to be interesting considering 14-15 clubs will be very disappointed if they don’t make the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back