Prediction 2019 Ladder Predictions + 2020 Ladder early Predictions ( Page 115+ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
You've clearly got time on your hands.
Didn’t take a lot of time since it was pretty much on one or two pages and the thread opens up the first page you did not read.

Just saying that you don’t have to be so condescending to people when your opinion is not like theirs

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
14. Port Adelaide (Can see them really drop away next season. Some serious talent wanting to leave isn't a good sign. Will be Hinkley's last season)

I wish...but Hinkley still has 2 more years to run on his contract after 2019 so if we miss the 8 again, he still won't be going anywhere unfortunately.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
1. Richmond
2. West Coast
3. Melbourne
4. Collingwood
5. GWS
6. Adelaide
7. Essendon
8. Sydney
9. North
10. Fremantle
11. Hawks
12. Geelong
13. Port
14. Brisbane
15. St kilda
16. Bulldogs
17. Carlton
18. Gold Coast

I rekon hawks and cats both fall out of the 8. Sydney easily could too, but I see Buddy carrying them through again. Crows and bombers should definitely improve. Fremantle could surprise imo. They at least have a gun forward now.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think the top 6 will be Richmond, West Coast, Melbourne, Collingwood, Adelaide and Essendon (not in that order)

Then teams like Sydney, Hawthorn, GWS and Geelong will battle for the last 2 spots.

Bulldogs, North, Port, Freo and Brisbane will be the next 5 (not really pushing for top 8 but competitive).

Carlton, St Kilda and the Suns will be the clear bottom 3 teams.

The_Big_Ship

Premiership Player
Nov 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
1.Richmond
2.Port Adelaide
3.West Coast
4.Collingwood
5.GWS
6.Adelaide
7.Essendon
8.Sydney
--
9.Geelong
10.Melbourne
11.Carlton
12.North Melbourne
13.St Kilda
14.Brisbane
15.Hawthorn
16.Fremantle
17.Gold Coast
18.Western Bulldogs

4tone

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just a observation. The majority of posters usually from teams that finished in the 8 this year and i throw in Adelaide and the Bombers, have all tipped to finish wherever in the 8 but all 1 place higher than the pies. Interesting. You just couldnt bring yourselves to be below the pies.

Gunnster

Draftee
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Top 8 for mine

Melbourne
West Coast
Richmond
Hawthorn
Essendon
Collingwood
Geelong
Adelaide

Teams that could easily sneak in:
Port
Sydney
Bulldogs
North

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
For all those posters who have Adelaide 7-10th... have a look at their fixture and add up the games you think they’ll win and then have another look.

They have the 2nd easiest draw in the comp and will be adding back Brad Crouch, Brodie Smith, a full year of Sloane etc.

No club can really assume anything regarding players at this stage. Their prospects look good though.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
For all those posters who have Adelaide 7-10th... have a look at their fixture and add up the games you think they’ll win and then have another look.

They have the 2nd easiest draw in the comp and will be adding back Brad Crouch, Brodie Smith, a full year of Sloane etc.

Adelaides season will be defined by the forward line, like 2017, with Tex and Betts failing to fire a shot last year and it showing and Lynsh an important cog. JJ will get some seagull goals as usual but needs those three to be on their game for him to do his best work. Sauce could also be extremely important as he isn't young anymore and we don't have a replacement

Why is it that every year, North fans are the ones that seem to get upset and cry over peoples predictions?

They're predictions, people think North is going to be s**t in 2019, just like they have been for the last few years. Get over it.
It's not only prediction threads. Same s**t happens in 'best player' threads - there's always an invasion of North supporters demanding North players be included.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Top 8 for mine

Melbourne
West Coast
Richmond
Hawthorn
Essendon
Collingwood
Geelong
Adelaide

Teams that could easily sneak in:
Port
Sydney
Bulldogs
North
Severely underrating the Pies. Their midfield alone + Grundy ensures theyll finish top 4. I'd have them above the Hawks in any prediction.

Gunnster

Draftee
Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
writing GWS off completely, I don't see them dropping that far, infact they would still be potential top 4 with their list

I probably overlooked GWS tbh, in the mix for the 8, but I don't think they're a flag threat, losing too much talent lately.

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Why is it that every year, North fans are the ones that seem to get upset and cry over peoples predictions?

They're predictions, people think North is going to be s**t in 2019, just like they have been for the last few years. Get over it.

People tip the Swans to fall out of the 8 every year. I just piss myself laughing and wait for season to start and regular transmission to be restored. No offence taken. They are predictions that is all. You should take more offence to Dills who put their teams as top 4 aspirants when realistically they are more likely bottom 4.

Chief Ten Beers

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
1.Richmond
2.Port Adelaide
3.West Coast
4. Melbourne
5.GWS
6.Adelaide
7.Essendon
8.Sydney
--
9.Geelong
10. Bulldogs
11. Fremantle
12.North Melbourne
13.St Kilda
14.Brisbane
15.Hawthorn
16. Gold coast
17. Collingwood
18. Carlton

Still, finish above Carlton. :thumbsu:

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
People tip the Swans to fall out of the 8 every year. I just piss myself laughing and wait for season to start and regular transmission to be restored. No offence taken. They are predictions that is all. You should take more offence to Dills who put their teams as top 4 aspirants when realistically they are more likely bottom 4.
I'd normally agree but squiggle doesn't rate you guys anymore.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Adelaide and Geelong will be fighting each other for a spot in the eight, Geelongs will be based around their midfield and Adelaides their forward line, if Tex can gert back to 2017 form with Betts Lynch and JJ they will make the eight but Tex is clearly the key to Adelaides fortunes as is Danger and Selwood to Geelongs
I rate Tex's gert form also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back