2019 Le Tour de France

Remove this Banner Ad

Ala probably makes back any time he loses on the Iseran, but will lose time again on the final climb imo
I reckon they'll gap 3 minutes on the Iseran and start 1 minute ahead on de Tignes where they'll put another 10 on him.

The Hunting looks really good except for the fact they advertise it twice an ad break with about 15-20 ad breaks a stage.

I still wince seeing a bunch of these crashes while descending

Those ones when they slide across the asphalt are horrible.

I enjoyed that little vignette though. From a noob viewer perspective I'd like to see more little cutaways like that explaining different aspects and tactics of road racing. I understand it would probably be boring for long term fans though.

Those ones when they slide across the asphalt are horrible.

I enjoyed that little vignette though. From a noob viewer perspective I'd like to see more little cutaways like that explaining different aspects and tactics of road racing. I understand it would probably be boring for long term fans though.
The ones I don't like are the 5/6 interviews every stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of which involve them saying "we will see" or "I can't tell you our tactics" :rolleyes:
The Maillot Jaune stuff this year has been good though

In any case, great strategy by EF and Movistar, puts pressure on DQS and Ineos. Hope Movistar can win it but I feel like they're too far back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back