2019 LFFL - Are you in?

Are you in for 2019 LFFL Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I know it's been a bit of a ghost town here lately, but thought I'd touch base again. I'm looking at running the awards night very soon, possibly this weekend. But wanted to see who could be in again next year. Obviously I struggled early on, then got into the rhythm, so we might have to work that out, but want to make sure people are still passionate, and if so, we can kick off the LFFL Draft.

Hey guys, I know it's been a bit of a ghost town here lately, but thought I'd touch base again. I'm looking at running the awards night very soon, possibly this weekend. But wanted to see who could be in again next year. Obviously I struggled early on, then got into the rhythm, so we might have to work that out, but want to make sure people are still passionate, and if so, we can kick off the LFFL Draft.
Ahem....bullshit.

I've done all the awards, it's just picking a night I've got free. An option I could suggest is if someone has a free night to post the results/do all the gamesmanship etc. I've done all the legwork, it's just posting. I'm just worried I might not have a free night to post for a few hours till post-draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So by my count...

P4L
WAG
amos
sr20
Fightingfury_88
Continstar
Jordie_tackles
ChickenNuggets
Drew23 (assume so?)

Nine active coaches. I have no problems making it a nine-team comp and going:

16 H&A = Everyone plays each other twice
W1F: 2v3 QF 4v5 elim
W2F: SF1: 1 v WQF SF2: LQF v WEF
W3F: PF: LSF1 v WSF2
W4F: GF: W SF1 vs W PF

More actual matches, gets rid of Skooks Cup/non-important games and hopefully nine coaches means we constantly have active coaches.

So by my count...

P4L
WAG
amos
sr20
Fightingfury_88
Continstar
Jordie_tackles
ChickenNuggets
Drew23 (assume so?)

Nine active coaches. I have no problems making it a nine-team comp and going:

16 H&A = Everyone plays each other twice
W1F: 2v3 QF 4v5 elim
W2F: SF1: 1 v WQF SF2: LQF v WEF
W3F: PF: LSF1 v WSF2
W4F: GF: W SF1 vs W PF

More actual matches, gets rid of Skooks Cup/non-important games and hopefully nine coaches means we constantly have active coaches.
I'm for anything that gets rid of Skooks Cup. xx

Back