1. Tom Mitchell (HAW)

Outback Meerkats - Continstar
N/A

South-Eastern Polar Bears - sr20
1. Brodie Grundy (COL)
2. Rory Laird (ADE)

South West Dragons - Pie 4 Life
1. Stefan Martin (BRI)

Everyone should know the drill, but you can pick between 0-4 players to carryover into next season. You pick 4, you get 0 pre-draft selections. Three and you get one, two and your get two, and you get the point. Once the pre-draft is done you should have four players on your list.

To make sure everyone is in the know, THREE teams will be heading into the free agent pool so obviously a lot more talent available. It's your choice whether you back your current talent or to go back to the draft - it's one of the great tactical parts of this game!

The carryovers/stars from the three other teams include Clayton Oliver, Zac Merrett, Gary Ablett, Patrick Dangerfield, Brad Crouch, Zach Tuohy, Josh P Kennedy, Ben Brown, Lachie Neale.

IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL AS TO FULL RESEARCH ON WHO COULD BE AVAILABLE - Check the 2018 confirmed lists thread.

All Carryovers Due November 30. If not in by November 30, we assume you want no-one.

When you post your carryovers, let me know if they're still TBC. I'll assume they are confirmed unless you tell me otherwise. You can still obviously change them, up until November 30, but if everyone has done theirs, we might as well start the draft and get it going early.

R1:

1. Animals run wild
2. Broome Bears
3. Outback Meerkats

R2:

4. Animals run wild
5. Broome Bears
6. Outback Meerkats
7. South West Dragons
8. Mozzie Bites
9. The Ladyboys

R3:

10. Animals run wild
11. Broome Bears
12. South-Eastern Polar Bears
13. Outback Meerkats
14. South West Dragons
15. Mozzie Bites
16. The Cheetahs
17. The Ladyboys

R4:

18. Animals run wild
19. Broome Bears
20. South-Eastern Polar Bears
21. Outback Meerkats
22. South West Dragons
23. Mozzie Bites
24. The Cheetahs
25. The Ladyboys
26. City Oval Plovers

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's go 26.

When's our draft? Pie 4 Life
Once this week is done I'll have finished all my draft content and can focus on fantasy footy. I've still gotta assess my list. If I can do that over the next 24 hours I'll get mine in, but think there's still one or two TBC's in here.

Once this week is done I'll have finished all my draft content and can focus on fantasy footy. I've still gotta assess my list. If I can do that over the next 24 hours I'll get mine in, but think there's still one or two TBC's in here.
If you are waiting on just me I'm happy enough to just carry over Patrick Cripps and Jeremy Cameron and get the draft started sooner.

If you are waiting on just me I'm happy enough to just carry over Patrick Cripps and Jeremy Cameron and get the draft started sooner.
I was, just didn’t want to point out individuals. But I’ve also got to genuinely look at my list. I’ll check mine tomorrow morning and try and get this started tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back