Opinion 2019 lineup

Remove this Banner Ad

Dickson, Lloyd, Wallis, Gowers in the same forward line is solid. Dickson will play defensive forward on Lloyd I reckon.

This game is all about the midfield. Easy centre clearences to the swans and they mark and kick goals for sure. Can always move Naughton back though.

I actually feel pretty comfortable looking at this lineup! Go Dogs!

What a surprise Lloyd and Duryea play

Lol like there was ever a doubt
Yep Lloyd was an obvious in. Glaring holes up fwd. Were people not expecting him to play?

Duryea I'm less sold on but his experience with Moz and JJ out becomes essential in a young team.

Pleasing that English gets a go. Trengove a late in or does he get a look against two ruck teams, or if English bombs?

Lloyd will be a top 5 player for us this year... Unfortunately for us

Yep Lloyd was an obvious in. Glaring holes up fwd. Were people not expecting him to play?

Duryea I'm less sold on but his experience with Moz and JJ out becomes essential in a young team.

Pleasing that English gets a go. Trengove a late in or does he get a look against two ruck teams, or if English bombs?

Didn’t matter what people thought Bev has backed in EVERY single player they have bought in

Didn’t matter what people thought Bev has backed in EVERY single player they have bought in

Except Trengove?:think:

But seriously makes sense otherwise why get them?

I said on here months ago we need to back English in. Trengove is just tryer who is not good enough in the ruck and too slow in defence. He should be backup only and glad to see the club going in this direction even though we are a little short. Round 1 and we can’t even find a second key back, hmmm list management of the last few years has been poor. Anyway dominate possession and we win the game

Good to see that we are backing English in! Kid needs to play at the level to develop. KPP will be high on the trade/draft list come the end of the year.
Maybe Lewy can make the step up at some stage this year. To provide some defensive coverage. Time will tell on that front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see that we are backing English in! Kid needs to play at the level to develop. KPP will be high on the trade/draft list come the end of the year.
Maybe Lewy can make the step up at some stage this year. To provide some defensive coverage. Time will tell on that front
Good to see Lewy on the emergencies ahead of Roberts.

I have in on good advice -Buddy is not playing...

I hope he does underdone buddy is good for us.

Everyone will be talking us up after this game you watch......... Bonti will have a blinder macca will get 40 and English will have his break out game..thats on it

Smith will get nominated for rising star with 22 and 2 goals!!!!

Get on board guys its round 1

Everyone will be talking us up after this game you watch......... Bonti will have a blinder macca will get 40 and English will have his break out game..thats on it

Why would they risk him on a 6 day turnaround? My feeling is he won't play, but even then our team is still too short.
My guess Dickson has been included but will be dropped at the expense of Young or Trengove.

Well done again. Your track record really is remarkable.

Does a fit Tom Boyd play in this team?? Probably not if naughton plays forward.

Could only play two of Schache, Naughton, English and Boyd I think. Current form would be English, Schache and Naughton but i'm sure Boyd will get a shot soon after he is cleared to play. Maybe Naughton get sent back to the back-line mid year if he has a few lean weeks up fwd and we go with English, Schache, Boyd as the ruck / key fwd rotation. Would like to see it.

Could only play two of Schache, Naughton, English and Boyd I think. Current form would be English, Schache and Naughton but i'm sure Boyd will get a shot soon after he is cleared to play. Maybe Naughton get sent back to the back-line mid year if he has a few lean weeks up fwd and we go with English, Schache, Boyd as the ruck / key fwd rotation. Would like to see it.

Can easily play 3 of those as we just did. Boyd needs to come good...because those millions could be going to securing naughton and english on 5+ year deals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back