Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
At a minimum, one spots available in the seniors next week, so I’d expect a few desperate players today.

Cutler for Robinson is the one necessary change for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a mayes ing

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
At a minimum, one spots available in the seniors next week, so I’d expect a few desperate players today.

Cutler for Robinson is the one necessary change for mine.
Yep, can't really think of who else would come in. We need a winger. You could probably argue Cox but he has been training in the forwards l think. Who has been playing wing at reservs?

PattyKwasagun

Premium Platinum
Sep 18, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The interesting thing with Cuts will be whether or not he's already halfway out the door. If he is, as I suspect is probably the case, I doubt they'd play him. There really aren't a heap of options in that spot though, which might bode in his favour - although I think it's probably more likely they'd put Bez & Hugh on the wings full time throughout the game and bring in another midfielder/forward to fill that gap.

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
The interesting thing with Cuts will be whether or not he's already halfway out the door. If he is, as I suspect is probably the case, I doubt they'd play him. There really aren't a heap of options in that spot though, which might bode in his favour - although I think it's probably more likely they'd put Bez & Hugh on the wings full time throughout the game and bring in another midfielder/forward to fill that gap.
If Cutler does leave, it will be another player gone that we’ll regret leaving within a year given he’s a firsts player that the club has refused to utilise.

I’m struggling to see what the likes of Bailey for example offer over other guys that can’t get a game.

jackess

Hall of Famer
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If Cutler does leave, it will be another player gone that we’ll regret leaving within a year given he’s a firsts player that the club has refused to utilise.

I’m struggling to see what the likes of Bailey for example offer over other guys that can’t get a game.
Baileys attack on the footy and pressure is why he’s in the team. 2 areas which are Cutlers biggest weaknesses and why he’s not in the team. I think Bailey won 3 or 4 holding the ball frees against Geelong. That’s his value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom