2nds 2019 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Coleman is BOG, fantastic signs with so many guys out there with plenty of AFL experience, thank god he's in our academy or he'd be gone in the mid season draft.

Besides his run and dash he also show's good ability in contest situations, knows how to get the ball out to advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpires have been good IMO, particularly their interpretation of the below the knees rule, I can't recall one being paid but there were a few innocuous incidents that probably would have been paid in the AFL.

Is it a rule at NEAFL level? I didn't think it was in the state leagues

The umpires have been good IMO, particularly their interpretation of the below the knees rule, I can't recall one being paid but there were a few innocuous incidents that probably would have been paid in the AFL.

Would like dropping the ball paid more often but otherwise good. They have been consistent in their interpretation, which is the most important thing in umpiring IMO.

I thought the rules of the game filtered down to the lower levels automatically from the AFL competition. Are they playing 666 in the NEAFL? I think they are.

Not all of them. SANFL has a last touch out of bounds rule.

Stoddart has given Keays a bit of a touch up today. Can't handle an AFL listed defender

Remove this Banner Ad

Back