Pollyanna's statistician
Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
u beauty..........no commentators
I wonder how viable it would be for a few of us to get together and actually livestream a commentary. Bit of a delay and there are limitations on what you can make out from the broadcast stream, but could be a bit of good fun (and experience!)

n.b. would contribute

Lazza16

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I wonder how viable it would be for a few of us to get together and actually livestream a commentary. Bit of a delay and there are limitations on what you can make out from the broadcast stream, but could be a bit of good fun (and experience!)

n.b. would contribute
sounds like a plan at least we can get the names right n some interesting facts.........off to the main game now enjoy.....p.s. I havent seen cutler

Jivlain

Pollyanna's statistician
Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
sounds like a plan at least we can get the names right n some interesting facts.........off to the main game now enjoy.....p.s. I havent seen cutler
I suspect he and his moonboot are probably sitting near the camera/crowd side of the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
Omnipresent.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
The last 10 minutes or so the Suns have been all over us but not making us pay on the scoreboard, Lions 42-18 around 5 minutes to half time.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
Omnipresent.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
50-30 Lions half way through the 3rd, looks like we have a game on our hands for a change.

Another good contested mark and goal to Connor McFadyen.

Top Bottom