2nds 2019 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Coleman is a must this draft. Martyn didn't do his chances any harm. I like Reville. His skill and pace is something we badly need and I doubt he would cost much in draft terms.

Good win again, was hoping for a closer contest though
The reality is that with virtually a full list to choose from our NEAFL team is streets better than all the competition. If we have a close contest or loss it will be because we haven't played well or have a run of injuries which is not necessarily going to help their development.

The reality is that with virtually a full list to choose from our NEAFL team is streets better than all the competition. If we have a close contest or loss it will be because we haven't played well or have a run of injuries which is not necessarily going to help their development.

We haven't played Southport yet. They'd be a better challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ressies playing a very nice brand of footy. They are able to use the ball short to medium, opening angles or centering/switching the ball and finding leads rather than just trying to boot the ball long over the back. If only we could do this kind of ball control in the seniors.
Not quite the same pressure on the ball carrier and receiver in the NEAFL as there is in the AFL though chopper.

When we start winning multiple flags we may see it.

If people want to point out every mistake Cutler makes; I’ll do the same about Teflon Rayner.
They are also quoting positives. You are just a painful scratchy broken record. Surely you can find something positive to post about and just move on. Life must be miserable on your planet. Goodbye

Edit: off to catch my bus to the game.

If people want to point out every mistake Cutler makes; I’ll do the same about Teflon Rayner.

You need to take a step back mate. This is getting sad.

All you are doing is coming across as utterly petty and immature, and you are detracting from your own argument with your constant whining.

Maybe if you try to be a little more constructive then people might take your opinions more respectfully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back