2nds 2019 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

u beauty..........no commentators
I wonder how viable it would be for a few of us to get together and actually livestream a commentary. Bit of a delay and there are limitations on what you can make out from the broadcast stream, but could be a bit of good fun (and experience!)

n.b. would contribute

I wonder how viable it would be for a few of us to get together and actually livestream a commentary. Bit of a delay and there are limitations on what you can make out from the broadcast stream, but could be a bit of good fun (and experience!)

n.b. would contribute
sounds like a plan at least we can get the names right n some interesting facts.........off to the main game now enjoy.....p.s. I havent seen cutler

sounds like a plan at least we can get the names right n some interesting facts.........off to the main game now enjoy.....p.s. I havent seen cutler
I suspect he and his moonboot are probably sitting near the camera/crowd side of the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much all of us, none of them.
Nicholls has been going alright imo, and you don't mind to see an academy kid tackling like Gore, but, yeah, them aside...

Last edited:
The last 10 minutes or so the Suns have been all over us but not making us pay on the scoreboard, Lions 42-18 around 5 minutes to half time.

50-30 Lions half way through the 3rd, looks like we have a game on our hands for a change.

Another good contested mark and goal to Connor McFadyen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back