M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
56-51 the Lions half way through the 3rd.

Skinner taken a few good marks today and looking good around the ground. I agree with Dizzle Tom Berry is going to be a beauty.

Comeback Lions

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sydney Uni Flames
I think on tackling alone T Berry gets a go very early next season. Bit of Redden about him but with more pace. Can imagine him and Ely in the middle at some stage terrorizing oppos.
His tackling is elite, but he’s also 2nd to the ball far too often and doesn’t win enough of it at Neafl level. Still a fair bit of development to go for mine.

Last edited:
Tracking very nicely since half way through the second quarter!

6B49519A-6E2B-4811-B225-128F6568B82D.png

Martin is too good to be playing at NEAFL.

Think Dew might be focusing too much on his negatives. You put Martin in a Richmond or a Essendon team and he will light it up

I think he's accepted that he's leaving and using the remaining games to put time into guys who'll remain on the list.

Ooooh that was a nice bit of work from Ely and I like the way he was spreading right afterwards

I remember when Eli was drafted and we all (BRAB ) remarked at how much of a bull Eli looked to be. It's taken a bit of time but his past month has been physical, intimidating football. With some more polish he will be best 22 before he knows it. He's a real weapon on the inside and up forward.

Back