2nds 2019 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At a minimum, one spots available in the seniors next week, so I’d expect a few desperate players today.

Cutler for Robinson is the one necessary change for mine.

At a minimum, one spots available in the seniors next week, so I’d expect a few desperate players today.

Cutler for Robinson is the one necessary change for mine.
Yep, can't really think of who else would come in. We need a winger. You could probably argue Cox but he has been training in the forwards l think. Who has been playing wing at reservs?

The interesting thing with Cuts will be whether or not he's already halfway out the door. If he is, as I suspect is probably the case, I doubt they'd play him. There really aren't a heap of options in that spot though, which might bode in his favour - although I think it's probably more likely they'd put Bez & Hugh on the wings full time throughout the game and bring in another midfielder/forward to fill that gap.

The interesting thing with Cuts will be whether or not he's already halfway out the door. If he is, as I suspect is probably the case, I doubt they'd play him. There really aren't a heap of options in that spot though, which might bode in his favour - although I think it's probably more likely they'd put Bez & Hugh on the wings full time throughout the game and bring in another midfielder/forward to fill that gap.
If Cutler does leave, it will be another player gone that we’ll regret leaving within a year given he’s a firsts player that the club has refused to utilise.

I’m struggling to see what the likes of Bailey for example offer over other guys that can’t get a game.

If Cutler does leave, it will be another player gone that we’ll regret leaving within a year given he’s a firsts player that the club has refused to utilise.

I’m struggling to see what the likes of Bailey for example offer over other guys that can’t get a game.

Baileys attack on the footy and pressure is why he’s in the team. 2 areas which are Cutlers biggest weaknesses and why he’s not in the team. I think Bailey won 3 or 4 holding the ball frees against Geelong. That’s his value.

Dominating. Looks like the wind is causing a few issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back