35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Could someone please tell me if Woodward is still with our vfl side for 2019?

Loved watching him this year and the whole afl grand final thing with him and how upset he was . I'd love to see him play with us again next year
A link to this article was posted on the previous page. Since he didn't get picked up by an AFL club he should be playing for Collingwood VFL again: heraldsun.com.au ›
Woodward signs at Collingwood VFL but hopes to find a new AFL home November 20, 2018

ALEX Woodward has signed for another season with Collingwood’s VFL team, but the onballer hopes a club intervenes at Friday’s national and rookie drafts and hands him another AFL listing.

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is there some kind of bad blood between Blairy and the club? He always talked highly about playing with the VFL boys, I would have thought he would not have minded about being in our VFL side.

That interview he did on SEN post-delisting seemed to indicate he wasn't overly happy.

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is there some kind of bad blood between Blairy and the club? He always talked highly about playing with the VFL boys, I would have thought he would not have minded about being in our VFL side.

That interview he did on SEN post-delisting seemed to indicate he wasn't overly happy.
Personally I think a fresh start for Blair, would be hard to go from the main list to the seconds and watching on from the distance.

Personally I think a fresh start for Blair, would be hard to go from the main list to the seconds and watching on from the distance.

You don't often hear players be De-Listed then Joining that Clubs State League Team

I thought that was Frost, who at the time had agreed to move to the Lions and probably didn't want to jeopardise the deal.
Yes I think he has his wires crossed.
Marsh from memory tore his hamstring in his last game.

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
You don't often hear players be De-Listed then Joining that Clubs State League Team
It would be tough, he has been relatively injury free and would still have a few years left of good football in him. I think he should go somewhere that can make it a big deal of him going there.

It also depends what he wants for his life after footy and how he prepares for that.

Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...9/news-story/c4573a5fc7c2d54162373319286a32ad

Gee... Werribee will be stronger this year under Choco Williams. They have Barlow returning and another 4-5 young players arriving fresh from AFL lists and desperate for a second chance.

Shame we lost Blair. Good luck to he and McLarty. Good that Oxley stays....and should there be a Murray delisting or some injuries before a mid year draft.... he might get another lifeline yet.

pablo disco bar

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...9/news-story/c4573a5fc7c2d54162373319286a32ad

Gee... Werribee will be stronger this year under Choco Williams. They have Barlow returning and another 4-5 young players arriving fresh from AFL lists and desperate for a second chance.

Shame we lost Blair. Good luck to he and McLarty. Good that Oxley stays....and should there be a Murray delisting or some injuries before a mid year draft.... he might get another lifeline yet.
Yuk
Wash your mouth out

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.

1548061445032.png

1548061556289.png