Analysis 2019 List Management Discussion II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finished 5 games out of finals let alone being serious contenders, coupled with our young talent still being quite green would indicate that we're not.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I dunno. Tough run with injuries, lost plenty of tight ones, two of our best didn't fire a shot all year, eyeing off 2 quality inclusions, perhaps more, number of young players approaching physical maturity, another pre season under Russel, a full pre-season for Teague to implement his game plan...

I don't think we should limit just how quickly we can overtake a number of teams.

Last edited:

I certainly don't see Martin playing off half back. I also am far from bullish about Docherty's return. He wont have played for more than two years. Far from convinced he will be anything like he was previously.
Doc will be fine. I'm tipping a slowing start, a few 17 - 20 possession games then slowly elevate through the next 5 or 6 rounds. By midseason break, he will be a 20+ possession lock while significantly improving our effective inside 50 numbers as either the hit up or creating opportunities. 30% of time on ball by midseason.

Doc will be fine. I'm tipping a slowing start, a few 17 - 20 possession games then slowly elevate through the next 5 or 6 rounds. By midseason break, he will be a 20+ possession lock while significantly improving our effective inside 50 numbers as either the hit up or creating opportunities. 30% of time on ball by midseason.

Glass overflowing type of person ;)

I personally think he's done, very few come back.

Doc will be bloody good for us next season if injury allows plus he will have had 18months? recovery time. He won’t lose his smarts and plays a role where you don’t have to contest or run hard to find a lot of the ball. I think it’s something like three quarters of his possessions are uncontested. It would have to be the easiest role to come back and play if you are a smart footballer, which Doc is.

I dunno. Tough run with injuries, lost plenty of tight ones, two of our best didn't fire a shot all year, eyeing off 2 quality inclusions, perhaps more, number of young players approaching physical maturity, another pre season under Russel, a full pre-season for Teague to implement his game plan...

I don't think we should limit just how quickly we can overtake a number of teams.
the two that didn't fire a shot - 2, 10, 25?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe in your bizarro world.

I mean didn't make the starting line. Didn't receive a certificate of participation. Didn't fire a shot.
nah, you cray cray...………...nfas describes participation and poor performance.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back