Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect many here haven't seen him play lately. He definitely used to be a spud, but he is a decent player these days.

Also thought this board would love this. He is a defender and will allow us to "release Cerra to the midfield" more. Blakely too perhaps.
A small rebounding defender who could potentially play wing is exactly what we need imo. Can't comment on whether Aish is good or not, but his role seems something that we need

You have to love BF, turn a player into a whipping boy before he has put a foot inside the door.:)

In fairness he was a bit of a whipping boy for me and my Collingwood supporting mates since his days at Brisbane so cards on the table there is bias but he hasn't done much to change that over the years...

It's scary that in 17 short words I managed to disagree with you 3 times!
We don't have a 4th this year or next.

I'm thinking either pick swap or very late pick tbh. Can't see the pies asking for much.
yeah, like some late pick swap likely. We could easily get a 4th from somewhere

Aish is decent. He can play wing/half back. If we get him for a third-fifth rounder. That’s not bad. Bell really wants mature bodies off the wing. And rightly so. Have nothing in the depth to replace Hill and Langdon. Cereal is a long way off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back