Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how the points and points deficit we are allowed would work with our 4 late picks if we were to use 22 and a future second to try and get up another pick before a Henry bid this year?

Not a great trade for Aish at all. Would've been great to hold three future 2nds (all from low clubs). Could've traded them for something juicy. They were equivalent to pick 2 on points (based on this year's ladder positions)...

Yeah if Langmuir didn't know much avouch Aish, bad deal, but Langmuir has enticed him to Freo, he's 23 so there is a bit to work with.
He looks ok to me

Injury Free he is a Very Good Player

To make for an entertaining break from our own melts, some of these posts from Carlton ‘ITKs’ have aged well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be me but after the deals its pretty close to Brad Hill for Pick 10, Acres and Aish. Wait and see, but pick ten could yet be Stephens who we probably could have taken if we'd got the St Kilda first. I like Aish. We need players with elite skill. I really rate him as an untapped talent. I think he will play on a wing.

Can see us trading out our 1st on draft night as we needed that 3rd to be able to , just banking up 2nd/3rd and 4th rounds for the academy boys next year

Don't like what we paid, but do think Aish might go alright and I trust J-Lo.
Agreed, paid more than I would have liked, but Aish should be a handy player for us and have faith that JLo is aware of what he can/can’t do

Trading 10 down would be super silly, it means we get Henry at 14 and then get a talent at 17

keeping 10 means we get a top 10 talent and then henry at 14 if he is bid on.

In all circumstances it is better to keep 10, trading 2 seconds to get back into the 15 range could possibly be worth it though but still a risk in trading picks only to get a pick that we could have matched with lower picks anyway.

Is there 10 top 10 talents in this draft is the question and regardless of the West trolling us over an early Henry bid he could still slide below 18

As few of these list manager types have mentioned that everyone has a pretty good idea of who the other clubs will take

Remove this Banner Ad

Back