Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Bell has said all along that fyfe needs help in the middle, is acres enough? Are we going backwards for the short term if we lose hill and langdon, gain acres and aish? Surely bell has something up his sleeve here?
Aish potentially releases Blakeley (and Cerra) to the midfield.

7 I want stephens.
10 elijah taylor his agility & yoyo results and height 185cm means he will do well as an inside midfielder (he'll be very dynamic). I've always thought that agility test is a better at testing those first few steps in comparison to 20m results.
22 henry.
Rookie butters.
If we have the list spots at 58 one of ryan bennell, byron picketts nephew and tyron thorne.

Hackdorn mentioned Blakely? Any other details?

My tomato sauce said there were ongoing conversations in the leadership group and he'd been 'forgiven'. For what it's worth apparently the deed was never done, it was swapping of explicit online images that Ed discovered.

Yes, he said previously that Blakely was told to explore his options with other clubs due to a “certain incident” which had occurred. With Ed Langdon now gone, along with “no real strong interest” from other clubs, he is now officially staying. Says Hagdorn.

7 I want stephens.
10 elijah taylor his agility & yoyo results and height 185cm means he will do well as an inside midfielder (he'll be very dynamic). I've always thought that agility test is a better at testing those first few steps in comparison to 20m results.
22 henry.
Rookie butters.
If we have the list spots at 58 one of ryan bennell, byron picketts nephew and tyron thorne.

I think we’ll take Robertson at 7, 10 Taylor, 22 Henry, we will not use 58 its points, just in case a team goes for butters. There is a chance of that happening.

Moving our 2020 3rd to St Kilda opens up their 2020 1st, but kills their currency to get Jones.

I'd like us to offer our two/three 2nds next year to the Dogs for #13 BEFORE St Kilda try and get it for Bruce. Just to be a bitch

We have moved out a future 4 th in the Lagdon trade, so unless we get a future 4th back, cannot move out the 3rd

We have moved out a future 4 th in the Lagdon trade, so unless we get a future 4th back, cannot move out the 3rd

The rules for future pick trading only distinguish first round picks. If you trade a future first it locks out all your other picks unless you already have a replacement. If you trade a future 2nd/3rd/4th it only prevents you trading a future 1st.

Technically you could offer your future 2nd, future 3rd and future 4th in a single deal if you wanted.

Don't think doggies would consider it anyway, I'm sure 17 clubs have approached them about paying overs for their 2020 picks.

We can trade either:
2020 1st round
OR
any combination of 2020 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc

If you want to trade a future 1st you need a full set of future 2nd, 3rd, 4th or equivalent, I think we can get away with having multiple 2nds instead of 3rds and 4ths.

If we trade St Kilda a future 3rd, we can get their future 1st and we are able to do that currently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with you, both would be in our best 22 next season and if they struggle hopefully there is pressure from below. Acres in particular I am excited about, I doubt we will play him deep forward and pinch hit in the ruck.
I'll give JLo the benefit of the doubt to get the best out of them rather than (in previous years) seeing if they can be squeezed into a rigid system.

Please sir/ma'am, may I have some more (info).
My sources are varied but...

Rumour was we were looking at Mayo but then we appointed Garlick and moved on to Aoili - but that turned bad as we didn't like his GF shout outs to his cousin Chilli.

With James likely to say yes to Freo, and us showing some interest in Aiden Holland in the draft, many think Holland-aish could really strengthen our outside game.

We are also keen on a good Ratugolea sprinkled with Powell-Pepper and Cripps on the side.

All this spice talk is making me... Ah Chee... Excuse me.

Hackdorn mentioned Blakely? Any other details?

My tomato sauce said there were ongoing conversations in the leadership group and he'd been 'forgiven'. For what it's worth apparently the deed was never done, it was swapping of explicit online images that Ed discovered.
That's pretty ordinary.

My sources are varied but...

Rumour was we were looking at Mayo but then we appointed Garlick and moved on to Aoili - but that turned bad as we didn't like his GF shout outs to his cousin Chilli.

With James likely to say yes to Freo, and us showing some interest in Aiden Holland in the draft, many think Holland-aish could really strengthen our outside game.

We are also keen on a good Ratugolea sprinkled with Powell-Pepper and Cripps on the side.

All this spice talk is making me... Ah Chee... Excuse me.
Gee, I'm feeling hungry!

Yes, he said previously that Blakely was told to explore his options with other clubs due to a “certain incident” which had occurred. With Ed Langdon now gone, along with “no real strong interest” from other clubs, he is now officially staying. Says Hagdorn.
Belly said before the trade period that Blakely was 100% staying after discussions with player, family & management.
Crumpets is a dipstick.

7 I want stephens.
22 henry.
Rookie butters.
Taylor at 10 is too early imo, could be available 25+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back