Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it could end up something like a future 2nd for a future 3rd and future 4th, which, as I understand it, would retain our ability to live trade our future 1st depending on Henry permutations.
I'm not 100%, but I think the fact we have 3 2nds covers us off on the missing 3rd round we have.

I also think our future 2nds are not touchable since we want them for draft night

Pretty much what I said earlier their list was very Vanilla last year and adding those players doesn't push them into the top 4 challenging category. They'll still be around that 7-12 range at best.
They just topped with Hannebery types. Apart from Hill, really not that much.

So is Henry the 2nd best small forward in this years draft class?
I assume your meaning Serong as number 1?

I reckon neither Serong or Henry are pure small forwards - the pure small forward is Weightman who the De's will take (hopefully)

Henry is more flanker to me but he's definitely someone you'd think Carlton could use

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish for a swap of future Collingwood and StK 2nds. Pull the trigger, someone!!

Geelong need to dump some picks, so we offer Freo + Melb 2020 2nd rounders for 14,36

14 and 22 to Carlton for 9 and 43

Picks 7,9,10

Bid for Henry from at 11 = 36 + 43 + 58 = 1050 points
(Brings 58 into 57)

Obviously the lower the bid, the better pick 58 becomes.

Handshake between Melbourne and Freo that we won't take their pick 8 choice at pick 7, they don't bid bid on Henry at 8.

Yeah but would still be a pretty bad deal for us imo unless we got maybe a late second/early third back
I agree, but it might need to be in 2020 because pick #7, #9, #10 and Henry (with Acres, Aish) might have already filled up our available spots.

A pick in the 50s might not do a thing for us

I agree, but it might need to be in 2020 because pick #7, #9, #10 and Henry (with Acres, Aish) might have already filled up our available spots.

A pick in the 50s might not do a thing for us
We'd use it for Henry points. Or trade it for future picks if we don't use it.

Or North might be in trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back