Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you take Spurr at 24 as a free agent?

Sold - get it done Belly.;)
if he a best 22 in a top 4 teams or at Freo?

Brisbane has had an amazing run of injuries in the last 2 years and previous the Lions had an injury list as a long as a country mile.

It's a yes for me. Robertson play in the Saints game most likely we would have won that game.

Depth player at a cheap price, sounds good to me.

If we trade Hill and Langdon as expected we should have 3 picks in the top 20.

Time to invest in some WA youth for me, Robertson, Henry (will definitely take) and Sharp should all be around the mark. I'd sign up again for next season if there was a promise of something moving forward.

If we trade Hill and Langdon as expected we should have 3 picks in the top 20.

Time to invest in some WA youth for me, Robertson, Henry (will definitely take) and Sharp should all be around the mark. I'd sign up again for next season if there was a promise of something moving forward.
Didnt we get pick 3 and 5 2 years ago. It's a long process getting picks up to AFL standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt we get pick 3 and 5 2 years ago. It's a long process getting picks up to AFL standard.

I imagine having a coach with a long term vision that values developing young players might change the process a touch.

We aren't going anywhere with Fyfe playing a lone hand surrounded by a bunch of honest effort based battlers.

I’m sorry guys but after watching the game today Nyhuis doesn’t have the disposal for AFL footy. Has to go.

I thought Jones did okay. We won’t get better from the state leagues imo but needs to work on fitness.
he went at 83% second behind Hamling who went at 91%

I would rather the Cam McCarthy kick to about 70m's out directly in front instead of a safe 20m sideways.

I feel we are so easy to zone up against as we don't have the skills to kick through it.
I was referring to Nyhuis in the post, But I agree, McCarthy could be more dangerous with his disposals. He is one of our really good kicks. He should be able to spot up a target in space especially in the forward 50.
Hughes kicking backwards all the time, when we have no outlet for the switch is doing my head in.

Ellis, Bolton, Elliott, Martin and Ah Chee should all be looked at for some class and outside run.

For a similar reason I don't want Kelly as it is not an area of need.

Got to moneyball this year. We are likely selling Langdon and Hill high. Can’t go wasting that on Kelly now.

I’d absolutely rather Ellis (essentially free) Bolton ( probably a pick around 30), Ah Chee ( low value)

Take picks to the draft. Grab WA kids.

I’m sorry guys but after watching the game today Nyhuis doesn’t have the disposal for AFL footy. Has to go.

I thought Jones did okay. We won’t get better from the state leagues imo but needs to work on fitness.
Didn't Nyhuis smash his opponent? As long as he knows his limitations he'll be fine. Duman is the one for me that has the most improving to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back