Keeper Lg. 2019 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pick 49 in the draft currently not being used. Happy to trade for a future pick if anyone needs to move up this year.

Also happy to pair it up with my other pick, 25, to move up a few spots this year.

With bad news re injuries common place this time of year, it is good to reflect on the good stories too.. and there is none better than new Warrior Tom Papley being voted into the leadership group at Sydney and looking to spend more time as a midfielder!

I'd like to think that Dan Hannebery is a lock for the Brownlow with Mitchell out...

Every chance that this is the year Rhys Stanley becomes Dean Cox 2.0 as well ;)

tenderwarrior - Might pay to grab a copy of Daysy's list.. assuming he's not coming back for next season. If UF is going live then we'll lose the existing lists (and the thread is all we have to operate with until all the data entry is completed). That said, it may not have changed since the previous season?

tenderwarrior - Might pay to grab a copy of Daysy's list.. assuming he's not coming back for next season. If UF is going live then we'll lose the existing lists (and the thread is all we have to operate with until all the data entry is completed). That said, it may not have changed since the previous season?
Feel free to write it up on here and I will copy to the front page 😜 We are also still waiting on richcogs and threenewpadlocks to submit their lists on here.... Unknown Caller - what is the go re Daysy_12 ? Are we needing a new coach? I won't be able to update any squad lists until the weekend at the earliest, but if another coach could help out with posting the three missing lists to here in the meantime, that would be great!

Jimmy's junk
Lachie O'Brien
Riley Bonner
Darcy Byrne-jones
Zac Jones
Jacob Weitering
Nathan Wilson
Dayne Beams
Patrick Dangerfield
Shaun Grigg
Brad Hill
David Zaharakis
Paddy Ryder
Jed Anderson
Travis Boak
Jack Darling
Josh Kennedy (wce)
Ben Ronke
Matt Wright
Jack Bowes
Peter Wright
Jack Henry
Caleb Daniel
Jack heron
Robbie Fox
Fraser McInnes
Josh Townsend
Teia Miles
Charlie constable
Charlie Ballard
Grian Miers (whatever his name is)
Jack Petreculle
Ryan bastinac
Rohan bewick
Tom Bugg
Travis Colyer
Cedric cox
Issac cumming
Williem Drew
Sam Gray
Michael Hibberd
Tim O'Brien
Andrew Phillips
James sicily
Gary Rohan
Tim Smith

Jimmy's junk
Lachie O'Brien
Riley Bonner
Darcy Byrne-jones
Zac Jones
Jacob Weitering
Nathan Wilson
Dayne Beams
Patrick Dangerfield
Shaun Grigg
Brad Hill
David Zaharakis
Paddy Ryder
Jed Anderson
Travis Boak
Jack Darling
Josh Kennedy (wce)
Ben Ronke
Matt Wright
Jack Bowes
Peter Wright
Jack Henry
Caleb Daniel
Jack heron
Robbie Fox
Fraser McInnes
Josh Townsend
Teia Miles
Charlie constable
Charlie Ballard
Grian Miers (whatever his name is)
Jack Petreculle
Ryan bastinac
Rohan bewick
Tom Bugg
Travis Colyer
Cedric cox
Issac cumming
Williem Drew
Sam Gray
Michael Hibberd
Tim O'Brien
Andrew Phillips
James sicily
Gary Rohan
Tim Smith
Thanks mate. I will add to the first page tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cam McCarthy anyone? He's very meh but can't bring myself to delist him

Trade Alert

Lolern receives:
Ben Ainsworth, Pick 19, Pick 29, Pick 53, Pick 67, pick 81

Raiders receives:
Lachie Hunter, Pick 27, Pick 58

Zim^zuM to confirm.
Face value has this as a steal for Rockford, but Ainsworth could be a gun and Pick 19 should work out okay too. I like it. Nice trade for Rockford in short-term though!

Shopped him around quite a bit. Couldn't get any pick in the top 10. However most coaches with those picks don't need to trade for a 24 year old. So Ainsworth is still worth the pick he was selected at imo. So in the end its hopefully 2 quality 10 year players which fits better in the average age of my squad for one quality 6 year player.

Shopped him around quite a bit. Couldn't get any pick in the top 10. However most coaches with those picks don't need to trade for a 24 year old. So Ainsworth is still worth the pick he was selected at imo. So in the end its hopefully 2 quality 10 year players which fits better in the average age of my squad for one quality 6 year player.

Wish I knew you were shopping him! I recently traded for Lachie in my other dynasty league, Rate him highly!

Face value has this as a steal for Rockford, but Ainsworth could be a gun and Pick 19 should work out okay too. I like it. Nice trade for Rockford in short-term though!

I hope so. Ainsworth was a top 5 pick in our draft and has backed that up with performances on game day. I rate him higher than just pick value, personally. Too many examples of even top 5 selections not producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back