Keeper Lg. 2019 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, but the list isn't up to date. Kind of hinting at an answer of when it can be updated without being pushy as i appreciate the work tenderwarrior does
You will have to be patient, as I probably wont update those things till the weekend, as I have just started a new job and am stuffed in the evenings. I know I am still logging in, but I am just on my phone. I will power up the laptop over the weekend and to the list management editing. Everything is up to date as of last Friday I think, so not too hard to work it out 😂. Re players who have been delisted from AFL clubs, I only take them off a list when directed by the coach, especially given this new rule where players are still being added to AFL lists.

Re the lists of richcogs and threenewpadlocks , I made screen shots before UF restarted, so I will post them here and if somebody has the time and inclination, they can type them up and I will add them to the front page when I can.

Screenshot_20190205-183736_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-183626_Chrome.jpg

Hi guys - sorry I've been AWOL. Got married last week so have had quite a bit going on! Also my bigfooty account stopped sending me alerts so I didn't realise how urgent things were. What do you guys need from me?

Congrats mate!

Have a look through your list and decide what you want to do with delistings etc.. and post them in here. I suspect you've got a bit of a backlog of people making trade requests etc... so if married life is getting you down already then maybe use that as an excuse to spend some quality time with your BigFooty mates ;)

I just wanted to share I got engaged over the break, cannot understand why she said "yes" but she did :D

Hi guys - sorry I've been AWOL. Got married last week so have had quite a bit going on! Also my bigfooty account stopped sending me alerts so I didn't realise how urgent things were. What do you guys need from me?
Yay, welcome back! The main thing you need to do is let me know who you are delisting from your 2018 list. Drew has written it up on the last page or so. I will add it to the front page soon!

Hi Daysy_12 I’m new here, nice to meet you. Congratulations. Would you like Paul Puopolo?

Yay, welcome back! The main thing you need to do is let me know who you are delisting from your 2018 list. Drew has written it up on the last page or so. I will add it to the front page soon!

Thanks mate, here you go for now

Delist
Tom Bugg
Matt Wright
Fraser McInnes
Jacob Townsend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, just catching up to about three weeks of posts I didn't get alerts on. Just posted that I thought things were quiet on the other thread!

Congrats on the engagement Daysy_12 ! And congrats to Rockford too :)

Have we locked in the 21st as officially the delisting deadline? I may still make changes.

Wow, just catching up to about three weeks of posts I didn't get alerts on. Just posted that I thought things were quiet on the other thread!

Congrats on the engagement Daysy_12 ! And congrats to Rockford too :)

Have we locked in the 21st as officially the delisting deadline? I may still make changes.
The 21st was just a suggestion by me, Unknown Caller will make the ultimate call

Considering you also manage the list management editing, future draft picks I think you should have a heavy say in the dates and probably even final say
Thanks for the compliment, but Unknown Caller is under no threat of mutiny from me! 😂😂

I have had a fair bit of spare time these last two seasons, so have been happy to do those things, but this year things might be a bit tighter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back