Not open for further replies.

Warriors trade table is the following.

- Jack Watts
- Brandon Matera
- Jacob Dawson
- Pick 37
- Pick 45
- Richcogs future 3rd rounder.

Warriors looking to trade a player for a pick upgrade or a future pick, or two of the above in a package for a pick (current or future) or maybe even a player...

Updated trade block for Olma FC:

Rory Sloane
Scott Selwood
Tom Liberatore
George Hewett

Paul Puopolo
Jeff Garlett
Mitch Hannan
Can McCarthy

Last edited:
Feel free to write it up on here and I will copy to the front page 😜 We are also still waiting on richcogs and threenewpadlocks to submit their lists on here.... Unknown Caller - what is the go re Daysy_12 ? Are we needing a new coach? I won't be able to update any squad lists until the weekend at the earliest, but if another coach could help out with posting the three missing lists to here in the meantime, that would be great!
I've messaged him, but he hasn't responded yet. I'd like for him to continue, but we have a few more expressions of interest from potential coaches so hopefully someone can step in quickly.

I'm hoping we can start the draft reasonably soon (maybe 24 February?). This obviously depends on when coaches join and how quickly lists are set up.

I'll be overseas for around two weeks starting next Wednesday so I'm unsure of my internet access, but I think we can get everything ready in that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW guys, dunno what's going on with the coaches, but if we do need new coaches, i have 3 people on the wait list who wanted to join the league i run. So if we need coaches in a hurry and don't have people lined up i'm sure they'd be happy to jump on board here instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back