Keeper Lg. 2019 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not too late to come back, threenewpadlocks keeps avoiding accepting his invitation or responding to messages or getting tagged in conversations where they're talking about replacing him.
I do miss the league this time of year, i will admit! Particularly because i'm not nearly clever enough to work out how to turn of notifications from this thread. I'd happily list manage and draft for threenewpadlocks if you needed someone in the short term - but the reasons for me quitting haven't gone away (similar to Richcogs, i just don't have the time and commitment to make my team a success).

I do miss the league this time of year, i will admit! Particularly because i'm not nearly clever enough to work out how to turn of notifications from this thread. I'd happily list manage and draft for threenewpadlocks if you needed someone in the short term - but the reasons for me quitting haven't gone away (similar to Richcogs, i just don't have the time and commitment to make my team a success).

What if we slowed the rotation of the earth and made a day 30 hours?

DO you want to take over from Padlocks?

1 post a month to say hello, update your team before the lock out and poke your head in here over the off season and you are set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade Alert

LWP gets - Dylan Shiel, Nic Naitanui, Brandon White, Raiders 2020 2nd + Raiders 2020 3rd

Rockford gets - Jayden Short, Cal Sinclair, Pick 25 + Raiders 2020 1st

Had to post it up as I might not be online again later to confirm so all on Rockford to give this the thumbs up.

Pretty straight forward as long as it took to get done. Not keen on giving up Short as he looks to have alot of fantasy value. Shiel is going to rack up the pill though and im putting faith in White stepping up for the Saints to give me that B option.

Nic Nat already back in full running and goal kicking for the last few weeks. Just need him doing contact work and he could actually get back mid season and help my finals push. Sinclair is older and the Swans are looking to change his role to play Naismith in the same team so his output as a ruck may be lowered some.

Ill be honest in that im not sure what Rockford gets in the deal other than draft picks and a solid B option (his mids are pretty stacked) but it's obviously a list balance move he wanted to make.

I believe this also takes me out of the draft this year which ill settle on. Im normally pretty active with my FA options so will see what you guys leave in the dregs haha

Confirmed, I had a couple other trades I was hoping to lock in which would help this one make more sense. I rate Short, fingers crossed he produces. Shiel is technically surplus to requirements and I had a lot of interest in him during the off-season but LWP was the one that kept coming back.

Trade Alert

LWP gets - Dylan Shiel, Nic Naitanui, Brandon White, Raiders 2020 2nd + Raiders 2020 3rd

Had to post it up as I might not be online again later to confirm so all on Rockford to give this the thumbs up.

Pretty straight forward as long as it took to get done. Not keen on giving up Short as he looks to have alot of fantasy value. Shiel is going to rack up the pill though and im putting faith in White stepping up for the Saints to give me that B option.

Nic Nat already back in full running and goal kicking for the last few weeks. Just need him doing contact work and he could actually get back mid season and help my finals push. Sinclair is older and the Swans are looking to change his role to play Naismith in the same team so his output as a ruck may be lowered some.

Ill be honest in that im not sure what Rockford gets in the deal other than draft picks and a solid B option (his mids are pretty stacked) but it's obviously a list balance move he wanted to make.

I believe this also takes me out of the draft this year which ill settle on. Im normally pretty active with my FA options so will see what you guys leave in the dregs haha
Aren't you supposed to have 2 list spots free for the draft?

Trade Alert

Can't trade 2020 picks till after the draft, as they are future future picks.. sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back