Keeper Lg. 2019 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had made a handful of changes, but the last 2 weeks I've been extremely bad at checking this. Apologies we have had a senior manager go down "indefinitely" on sick leave, and guess who was asked to pick up his slack and monitor his emails etc, while do my normal stuff......

Also had more fam come stay woth me over easter and then went home for a bit, so I've been all over the shop lately. Just logged in and checked earlier this morning actually.
Slightly hollow way to notch up my first win... But I'll take it!

Matty Kreuzer is on the table if anyone is looking for another ruck for the run home.

As expected both Coniglio and Devon Smith have asked to be traded and I'm open to fielding offers for them though I'm in no rush. Will give everyone the chance to put in an offer for one or both unless someone offers up someone or a package i can't resist. While I'd like to get a trade done by Feb, both are contracted and required players and sometimes the best deals come in season when injuries strike so I'm totally fine to deny their trade request if I can't find the right deal over the off season. ;) Hit me up with your offers though I obv won't make any decisions until after TW & Rockford finish the GF and get in on the bidding. :D

Last edited:
In terms of pick positions for our next draft, the reverse ladder position after Finals are as follows (Unknown Caller - can you sanity check this after I got it wrong last season?):

1 Warburton Wombats
2 Lolern Puppies
3 Team LWP
4 HOT JAMS
5 Olma FC
6 Tutty's Tributes
7 Drew's Dynamos
8 Jimmy's Junk
9 Deft Touch
10 Geelong West Sparrows
11 Richcogs
12 Albury Lightning
13 tenderWarriors
14 Rockford's Raiders

Sparrows looking to change up the list in an attempt to find the final edge.

Players who may require new homes through trade:

Ryan Burton
Brayden Maynard
Ben Cunnington
Harry Mckay
Jack Viney
Mitch Mcgovern
Daniel Howe
James Cousins
Jay Lockhart
Dean Kent
David Cunningham

Any teams intersted in the above please get your list managers to touch base.

Last edited:
So it turns out I have a plethora of young forwards that is surplus to needs. A few of my guys started the year as a Back and ended as a Forward and I highly doubt they will be backs next year which will leave me short down there.

Over the offseason I’ll be happy to listen to offers for any of them, some will be harder to pry away from me than others (some near impossible but I’ll include them in the list anyway).

I’ll be looking for young Backs and mids.

Connor Rozee
Aaron Naughton
Jeremy Finlayson
Noah Balta
Ben King
Brody Mihocek
AMT
Todd Marshall
Kyle Langford
Dan McStay
Jamie Cripps
Oliver Hanrahan
Lachlan Schultz
Max King
Bailey Williams (West Coast)
Brennan Cox
Mitch Lewis
Callum Ah Chee
Oskar Baker
Ryley Stoddart

EDIT: The other one was Harry Petty, finished the year as a forward. Thinking he might be B/F next year

Last edited:
Ill take rozee thanks.

Maybe balta too keeping the tradition of having family friends on my list at some point.
Rozee and Naughton the 2 I was referring to being near impossibly to pry away. King twins a tier just below that.

Will be much more open to listening to offers for Balta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of pick positions for our next draft, the reverse ladder position after Finals are as follows (Unknown Caller - can you sanity check this after I got it wrong last season?):

1 Warburton Wombats
2 Lolern Puppies
3 Team LWP
4 HOT JAMS
5 Olma FC
6 Tutty's Tributes
7 Drew's Dynamos
8 Jimmy's Junk
9 Deft Touch
10 Geelong West Sparrows
11 Richcogs
12 Albury Lightning
13 tenderWarriors
14 Rockford's Raiders

1 Warburton Wombats
2 Lolern Puppies
3 Team LWP
4 HOT JAMS
5 Olma FC
6 Tutty's Tributes
7 Drew's Dynamos
8 Jimmy's Junk
9 Deft Touch
10 Geelong West Sparrows
11 Richcogs
12 Albury Lightning
13 tenderWarriors
14 Rockford's Raiders

Looks good to me!

Well that trade period was just terrible as a Dees fan. What a horrendous footy department we have. On the upside though it was a good trade period for the Wombats with the ruck movement. Marc Pittonet going to Carlton was the absolute best place he couldve gone. With De Koning also a Wombat I should have Carlton's ruck department going forward, assuming Kreuzer only has a year or 2 left. That and Jacobs being GWS' stopgap were both very positive moves for the Wombats :D

I liked our trade period.
I'm warming up to it. The deal with North is just such a massive gamble and outside of 3 and 8 we have virtually no picks this year or next. I assume they're gonna target one of the half backs and hopefully an outside type scoring mid/half forward. If we return to being a top 8 side next year it's okay, but if we're as bad as we were this year and it ends up being pick 2 or something we've really messed up. Just felt like a pretty desperate trade where the whole footy department knows their jobs are on the line and they know they need to get more talent in ASAP. Better nail those picks and better get back to being competitive, if our season is over by round 9 again and we don't even have the draft to look forward to it's gonna be a long long year for Dees fans lol.

Last edited:
I liked our trade period.
Warriors get Ellis, Jenkins and Greenwood at new clubs, which overall is good, especially Greenwood.

Pity Papley and Daniher trades didn't get done.

Ward and Pickett are like new recruits though, and hoping T.McDonald, Tyson, Hall and S.Hill can bounce back.

With no trade picks of note, my squad will need a bit of luck in 2020.

Re Geelong, I think they did very well out of a crappy situation.

I'm warming up to it. The deal with North is just such a massive gamble and outside of 3 and 8 we have virtually no picks this year or next. I assume they're gonna target one of the half backs and hopefully an outside type scoring mid/half forward. If we return to being a top 8 side next year it's okay, but if we're as bad as we were this year and it ends up being pick 2 or something we've really messed up. Just felt like a pretty desperate trade where the whole footy department knows their jobs are on the line and they know they need to get more talent in ASAP. Better nail those picks and better get back to being competitive, if our season is over by round 9 again and we don't even have the draft to look forward to it's gonna be a long long year for Dees fans lol.
Not that everyone here cares about Melbourne, but I read next year is 1/3 compromised inside 30 picks so really pick 10 May end up being 15 ect

I don’t think pick 8 this year will win us anything games I think it is just gambling on us being mid table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back