2019 Members Convention

Remove this Banner Ad

Only time i can remember him ordering during the day is when he bought lunch for the entire playing group at the end of 2017.

Didn't rate it and didn't go back.

Get it together Macca.

Well that pisses me off. If that is serious combined with a relunctance to attend OS training courses to improve himself then I just dont get what the club sees in him.

the managements mentality is literally as simple as "big successful clubs like Barcelona and Arsenal and stuff keep their managers for ages, so we're backing in our man"

He comes in every week, just after work

So this is why you are against us discussing his improved diet. He's your personal coin purse!

Oct 5, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
There are no other teams
The missus was saying to me just yesterday. "I couldn't deal with it last year. I was bored out of my mind."

'Momentum' for port consisted of 20 repeat inside 50's and two consecutive goals if we were lucky, before the opposition score an easy two in reply in about 1/10th of the time. When we scored, it was relief. Not excitement.
You've nailed it for me! That's it. That's exactly what it was...relief, not excitement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of this talk is making me crave some deep fried goodies. Do you deliver to Perth Macca?

Put the order in through uber, it will be there within 45-50 hours

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
Begs the question though. Why did they even move it? Alberton was nice. It's a trip to the heartland, you got to laze on the turf during the breaks and have a walk around.
Plus potentially sell a couple of Sherberts in the club prior or a meal or two upon completion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back