2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many legends membership the club has, I am one along with the family. Last time I checked there was a limit on them but I could be wrong.
They cap the memberships that have a guaranteed GF seat (Legends/Club 5/etc) so that is doesn't exceed our allocation from the AFL. I have auto-renew so Legends' membership for my son and I just keeps rolling along. Also have Silver AFL and probably Gold with the next year or so.

$900 + I signed on at the training day on Tuesday.

If gives you a few extra perks that regular season ticket holders don’t get like garenteed access to gf tickets. You also get away tickets for ethihad (now marvel stadium)

Do you get any say in a choice of seat?

Do you get any say in a choice of seat?

Yeah you get sent a reserve seat form and you can pick your seats (obviously is certain areas are sold out you have to go on a waiting list) I think it’s like an extra $50 to sit in premium Level 2 seats for the year?

How can you get a membership for cheer squad?

CHeer Squad membership is a legends membership with an add on of about $90 for cheer squad allocation, you have to sign a waiver too basically saying that you’ll turn up and be respectful etc. as you’re representing the club. Also heads up the CS area itself is a dry area.

Do any of the memberships give you reserved and premium seating at away games?

Living interstate, it's easier for me to make Sydney games and is as easy to get to Brisbane/Adelaide as it is Melbourne most times. In that respect, the MCG thing is not that much of a perk.

Do any of the memberships give you reserved and premium seating at away games?

Living interstate, it's easier for me to make Sydney games and is as easy to get to Brisbane/Adelaide as it is Melbourne most times. In that respect, the MCG thing is not that much of a perk.

Think you’d have to loo into that. Ledgens gets you into away games at marvel . Some clubs have “Queensland” memberships and gets you into suns or lions games

Im hoping i can go to Captains membership. Im never missing a Pies grand final again (missed 2010).

If we win another in my life im going to be there without the stress of finding tickets.
Captains doesn’t guarantee a GF seat.

I'll probs upgrade to a legends membership for next year. Don't think I'll be lucky enough to get a GF ticket as priority three again. Hope the club can offer a discount since I have an AFL membership

Not sure what I be doing as I be having someone from NDIS with me to the Footy next year
Speak to the club Dave or get your parents too. Surely they can help out in that situation. If not i'd be pretty disappointed with them. You're a true supporter and absolutely deserve the clubs assistance with this.

Speak to the club Dave or get your parents too. Surely they can help out in that situation. If not i'd be pretty disappointed with them. You're a true supporter and absolutely deserve the clubs assistance with this.

Thanks for the Tip DuckToaster my NDIS plan should be Accepted or not in the Next Few Weeks so we can Do something then when things are more Certain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the Tip DuckToaster my NDIS plan should be Accepted or not in the Next Few Weeks so we can Do something then when things are more Certain
From the Collingwood membership terms and conditions if your NDIS plan comes with a companion card you're all set.

https://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/terms-and-conditions
3.2.5 Companion card holders
? Anyone holding a Government issued Companion Card is entitled to one complimentary membership for their carer.
? Once you have purchased your membership, you are required to send through proof of your Companion Card and the Club will then issue you with a complimentary membership in the same membership category as the one you have purchased to allow your carer access to the games when caring for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back