2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute bullshit we play Marvel more often as the home team than as the away team.

What the ****.
Always curious.

I think there is a legit contract aspect the AFL has, why it’s our issue, not sure.

I don't care whether we're playing there for a home or away game. I think it's part of the contract we have with them that we must play for both.
It’s a bullshit provision.

We should be playing Etihad tenanted teams at Etihad as their home game. It’s absolute bull that we cop Port there who probably play there more often than we do anyway, we lose our genuine home ground advantage in doing so.

There’s five Etihad tenants, we should get our agreed upon three games from them.

This is for any Pies supporters living overseas who have already purchased a membership.

Last year I purchased an international digital membership and it came with a subscription to watchafl.com.au

This year it says you get a AFL digital live pass. Does this include subscription to watchafl.com.au?

I have sent to emails to the club and they have not responded.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I bought my International Digital membership about 10 days ago and you get a watchafl account not an AFL digital live pass. It's the wrong info on the website as it confused me also.

I bought my International Digital membership about 10 days ago and you get a watchafl account not an AFL digital live pass. It's the wrong info on the website as it confused me also.

Thanks for the info. It confused me as well. The club got back to me and said it’s an AFL Digital pass so I think they are confused also.

Thanks for the info. It confused me as well. The club got back to me and said it’s an AFL Digital pass so I think they are confused also.

That's weird. as the Live pass is Aus/Nz access. Where Watch AFL/Global pass is the international one. Somewhere they have mixed up the info on the membership page.

It’s a bullshit provision.

We should be playing Etihad tenanted teams at Etihad as their home game. It’s absolute bull that we cop Port there who probably play there more often than we do anyway, we lose our genuine home ground advantage in doing so.

There’s five Etihad tenants, we should get our agreed upon three games from them.

Absolutely agree. We should play all our 11 home games at Etihad and only play at Etihad when it’s north Melbourne, Western Bulldogs and St.Kilda’s home games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my MCG Legends membership. Picking up the hat is a total pain. I've missed it in past seasons where the line was too long (and I was lazy).

Question - what do people do with the legend badge and the social club medal? I'm thinking badge onto the scarf. No idea what to do with the medal though!

Got my MCG Legends membership. Picking up the hat is a total pain. I've missed it in past seasons where the line was too long (and I was lazy).

Question - what do people do with the legend badge and the social club medal? I'm thinking badge onto the scarf. No idea what to do with the medal though!
Social Club Medal gets you in the Social Club.

For those of Victoria Park days, the social club was the members section. It was actually a fine during and after game area. Even during the week you get a meal there if you wished or a drink etc. Go and watch training etc.

Those days ofcourse have moved on.

Social Club Medal gets you in the Social Club.

For those of Victoria Park days, the social club was the members section. It was actually a fine during and after game area. Even during the week you get a meal there if you wished or a drink etc. Go and watch training etc.

Those days ofcourse have moved on.
Medal no longer required as your membership card is tagged to gain access to social club facilities at he MCG. More a momento/keepsake these days.

What is the social club facilities at MCG?
Talking about the bar near where I sit in N11 plus in the Ponsford too as below:

• Social Club access - Dean Jones Bar (Ponsford Stand – home & away games) and Lindsay Hassett Room (Great Southern Stand – home games only) at the MCG and the Victory Room at Marvel Stadium (home games only); members must present their social club medallion or membership card to gain access

Medal no longer required as your membership card is tagged to gain access to social club facilities at he MCG. More a momento/keepsake these days.
Correct.

Really social club to me is thoughts of days past.
MCG facilities are just a facilities area. Nice enough for those that enjoy such areas.

You ofcourse correct it’s a keep sake as it were. I should have been more specific.

Richmond supporters boasting about having 80,000 members saying they are the only big club and that we are minnows. Saying Richmond had 70% of the crowd prelim final so out of the 95,000 that was at the preliminary final they are saying 66,500 were Richmond fans to 28,500!

Was probably more like 55,000 to 40,000 Richmond to Collingwood fans trust Richmond fans to overestimated their crowds. Richmond don’t even have the top 5 biggest home and away attendance crowds of all time. Wasn’t their biggest home and away crowd of all time against Collingwood???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back