2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have legends? Which of the 3?
They don't all have the same icons of what you get. Confusing.

Sorry for the questions. My last membership was an afl one.

I have always been a country member, upgraded today to Legends as I’ve now retired from footy so will be able to attend more games. Went with the legends membership that has a seat at both Etihad and MCG.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For what ever reason to sign up now can only do it if paying in full not
Monthly ‍♂️

Looks like Legends is all MCG/Etihad home and away games. I'm interested now.
But I'm concerned it doesn't have the icon for Anzac Day.

The guy told me it would be, looks like have to pay extra $160 for the add on

Looks like Legends is all MCG/Etihad home and away games. I'm interested now.
But I'm concerned it doesn't have the icon for Anzac Day.
You get a seat at ANZAC Day. It's a bit weird that some memberships have it, and some memberships that are supposed to have it don't have it... Weird. But yeah, you'll get a reserved seat.

You get a seat at ANZAC Day. It's a bit weird that some memberships have it, and some memberships that are supposed to have it don't have it... Weird. But yeah, you'll get a reserved seat.
I wonder if they just haven't finished tweaking these packages. Some don't make sense, as someone pointed out, Legends says its guaranteed a GF ticket, but no priority access for wks 1-3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering whether I should upgrade to a reserved seat member/ legends member. Currently an AFL silver member 5 years in so don't know whether I should keep that as well. Just want some sort of access if we make a GF and not scramble for tickets.

Considering whether I should upgrade to a reserved seat member/ legends member. Currently an AFL silver member 5 years in so don't know whether I should keep that as well. Just want some sort of access if we make a GF and not scramble for tickets.
You can get a discount for a Collingwood membership if you have an AFL membership. I do that.

Oh really, how much of a discount may I ask?
I have a home game reserved seat, and they discount the price of a home game GA membership.

So a home reserved seat membership is $330, and a home GA membership is $140.

So I get a $140 discount. All in all pay $190 for my membership. This discount may change depend on what sort of membership you buy.

I have a home game reserved seat, and they discount the price of a home game GA membership.

So a home reserved seat membership is $330, and a home GA membership is $140.

So I get a $140 discount. All in all pay $190 for my membership. This discount may change depend on what sort of membership you buy.
Cheers for that, definitely a consideration for me

I'm also seriously considering purchasing a membership for 2019. I'm considering joining the cheersquad as well. I've finally got the money to do it. I usually sit in MCC with mates purchasing a visitor ticket, and over the years, I've been disappointed at the size of our cheersquad at times in relative to the other team. MCC is also terrible in terms of crowd involvement, and I think we as a supporter base should really get chants more involved.

I attended the Grand Final this year and I was very impressed by the West Coast Eagles supporter base at the ground. We clearly outnumbered them in terms of numbers, but man they matched us in noise. It's powerful to hear "Eagles" chant after every goal kicked. I have a lot of mutual respect for Eagles supporters after the Grand Final. I can't imagine what it would be like to be an Eagles supporter at Optus Stadium. That's what I would love Collingwood supporters to turn the MCG as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back