Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Still waiting for my membership package to arrive, received the supporter kit with hat and shirt about a month ago but still waiting for the actual membership to arrive. Anyone else had this problem? Contacted the club and said I should have it already

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ahh that’s the Jordy trouble.
Caught speeding on Santa’s reindeer with out a helmet only wearing the red elf hat.

Too good of a deal to not upgrade, basically get a reserved seat for nothing.

Very happy to score Ponsford level n for home games and rest isn’t much different to where I usually sit.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don’t see why people can pay $250 less for a legends membership this season while I’m paying full amount. That’s a joke by the club.
The early bird didn’t catch the worm;
The early worm caught the early bird.

I don’t see why people can pay $250 less for a legends membership this season while I’m paying full amount. That’s a joke by the club.
$250? Try $500, I’d already paid for social club otherwise it would be a $550 saving.

I get your annoyance though; people getting 11 games general admin for $100 (half what I paid) had me feeling somewhat slighted and was part of the reason I upgraded.

I paid the full amount for a Legends, but I won't begrudge anyone who manages to score themselves a good deal. Must be close to Christmas, I'm feeling festive or something...

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’d be ringing the club asking for a $250 refund.
More palatable to them would be a request for a $250 credit on next years (2020) membership.
Reckon they’ll do that.

Bazza Man

Rookie
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Officially a member for the first time :)
Thanks CFC2010 for saving me some good cash by posting that link for the christmas membership upgrades!

Good luck to everyone taking advantage of the saving here. Just wish I had waited to buy my membership and my two kids - its pretty unfair to people like me that did this. I reckon the club is trying to get their membership numbers up just to compete with Richmond, but this is not really the right way to go about it IMHO

Good luck to everyone taking advantage of the saving here. Just wish I had waited to buy my membership and my two kids - its pretty unfair to people like me that did this. I reckon the club is trying to get their membership numbers up just to compete with Richmond, but this is not really the right way to go about it IMHO
They should simply be offering a refund for the amount you would've saved had you waited. It seems like they are appealing to people who are just jumping on the bandwagon as of this year. I myself have followed Collingwood through the dark times and the light in my relatively short life and have only been in a position to purchase a membership this time.
It's a blessing for some, but I certainly agree that it is especially unfair to the faithful fans.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I paid the full amount for a Legends, but I won't begrudge anyone who manages to score themselves a good deal. Must be close to Christmas, I'm feeling festive or something...
Reading the offer again it’s Legends Bay is the bump up.

Legends seat selected remains?

Or have I misread it?

Reading the offer again it’s Legends Bay is the bump up.

Legends seat selected remains?

Or have I misread it?

You read it right, SV, I didn't read it carefully at all: Legend's Bay it is.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You read it right, SV, I didn't read it carefully at all: Legend's Bay it is.
Hope you like the latest polar bear too

:)

Hope you like the latest polar bear too

:)

Very much. I'm not sure that your avatar with the bear taking a slide in the snow can be beaten for charm (I ******* loved that bear), but your latest is certainly charming enough.

Looks like its only for new members anyway?.

I only have 4 game membership anyway, i have never actually used to get into a game, I just see it as more like a donation as I only get over to 1or 2 games a year anyway and my mate gets us into AFL members through his work

Probably a bit steep to pay for Legends on the off chance we make granny, though i remember the agony this year when i realised it was futile trying to get a ticket for this seasons granny

If i lived in Melb i would be a definite Legends member, the joys of living interstate i suppose

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
With legends paid for doubt I can discount but that’s ok I guess.
I’m a bit do it early and it’s done, no extra thinking required.

Wouldn’t it be just wonderful to win it all in 2019!

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
This is a fun question,

What membership would Ed have?

Obviously he’s a long term social club member (as that was the main game of membership back in the day).

He’s a life member so wouldn’t be required to pay anything officially I’m guessing.

But I reckon he’d pay for a membership?

Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back