2019 Membership Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Thinker

“Is it Grundy?! It’s Grundy!”
Dec 19, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi folks, signed up as a new member back in October when they opened up shop for the 2019 season. Should I have received any sort of membership pack/pass/goody bag yet? Cheers.

Hi folks, signed up as a new member back in October when they opened up shop for the 2019 season. Should I have received any sort of membership pack/pass/goody bag yet? Cheers.
A lot of people haven't gotten theirs yet. Think they are being sent out in batches. My mum hasn't got hers yet, but I got mine. I wouldn't worry yet. If it hasn't arrived by January, I'd enquire.

Serial Thinker

“Is it Grundy?! It’s Grundy!”
Dec 19, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
A lot of people haven't gotten theirs yet. Think they are being sent out in batches. My mum hasn't got hers yet, but I got mine. I wouldn't worry yet. If it hasn't arrived by January, I'd enquire.

Great, thanks Jen

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James

I upgraded my membership on the day after the grand final and about a month ago I received a pack with only a cap and shirt, contacted the club and asked why I hadn’t received the membership package yet, the response was “make sure you check inside your scarf as sometimes membership packages can be rolled in that” that would be good if I had received a pack with a scarf in it. Not sure why it takes so long to send two packs out, especially when i signed up so long ago.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

stevceski

Senior List
Aug 8, 2006
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can anyone explain how the seating allocation works if i sign up as a 'new member'?
I want to sign up but can't stand sitting Level 1, and only really want to take the leap if I'm guaranteed seats on Levels 2/3/4..
Any advice re the matter?
Online there's no option to nominate seat preference leading me to believe it'd be the luck of the draw which I am not keen on

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Can anyone explain how the seating allocation works if i sign up as a 'new member'?
I want to sign up but can't stand sitting Level 1, and only really want to take the leap if I'm guaranteed seats on Levels 2/3/4..
Any advice re the matter?
Online there's no option to nominate seat preference leading me to believe it'd be the luck of the draw which I am not keen on
I'd think you'd be pretty safe getting a seat in Level 3 and Level 4 but there is no harm in calling the club and sorting it out over the phone

stevceski

Senior List
Aug 8, 2006
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks gents. I contacted the club over the phone yesterday and the (quite unhelpful) Customer Service person directed me to the website saying you can choose your seats as part of the online 'sign up' process... I went through that however at no stage is there any option to choose seats :(

Quite frustrated

Thanks gents. I contacted the club over the phone yesterday and the (quite unhelpful) Customer Service person directed me to the website saying you can choose your seats as part of the online 'sign up' process... I went through that however at no stage is there any option to choose seats :(

Quite frustrated

I guess it must depend on who you speak to. I neglected to choose seats when I first signed up, but when I called the club on an unrelated matter two weeks ago the woman on the phone saw that this job was not yet done and offered to reserve them immediately for me. She couldn't have been more helpful. Maybe try again, catch the system in a better moment.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Quite frustrated
I’m not sure which package you going for but I’m not sure how there is no view of seats to select?

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Mine arrived today. Renewed pretty much straight away so I'm not sure if there is much science in how long it takes
Correction. It was just the supporter pack which I don't mind cause I like to wear the new Polo shirt Christmas Day.
Hopefully the actual membership pack arrives soon.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Still nothing.

Was hoping to wear the new polo on Christmas Day.
You have Monday.

Or check your postperson if they are a Collingwood supporter.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
One more injury I swear man I will not only cancel my woodsman membership.. I will drive a Holden Cruze in public just like all the other sheep out there.. you wanna be a sheep.. baaaaa baaaaa

I have had it up to my eyeballs with this s**t.. that's it for me man. Finito lamouzika la festa pastitso that's it mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back