2019 Membership Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mine is sitting under the Christmas tree,
Next year I’ve asked Santa for a premiership DVD.
Santa can deliver that, easy.

Make sure you specify Premiership DVD, Collingwood! 2019!
That’s the key part, Collingwood 2019!

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Third year in a row - got in before the "guaranteed before Xmas" deadline (present for my son) - and third year no show lol.

No big deal but dunno why they promise it when they don't take measures to be pretty sure of it .

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Third year in a row - got in before the "guaranteed before Xmas" deadline (present for my son) - and third year no show lol.

No big deal but dunno why they promise it when they don't take measures to be pretty sure of it .
I’ve just not relied on the post or when it’s posted out.

Anyone know if it’s a bulk post out or as I suspect in a few mail drops.

For those interested in such things, I’ve seen businesses that do bulk mail outs like for our Magpies.
They (the business) get the order and their technology mass produces the mail outs, members cards etc. and they them mail order it out.

So we’re relying on club giving the requisite information out (and on time) the technology company to produce off the requests then physically make the stuff. Then send out. Finally the postal service to deliver same.

Mine arrived today. Nice to have a whiter scarf for a change and the fridge magnet is a proper magnet as opposed to a piece of cardboard with a small magnet stuck to the back. Wish they'd return to having a player on the membership card though.

It was sent out before I upgraded, so there's no legend's pin. Does the club still state you're a legends member on the scarf?

TimothyJ23

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mine arrived today. Nice to have a whiter scarf for a change and the fridge magnet is a proper magnet as opposed to a piece of cardboard with a small magnet stuck to the back. Wish they'd return to having a player on the membership card though.

It was sent out before I upgraded, so there's no legend's pin. Does the club still state you're a legends member on the scarf?
Nope, only customisation on the scarf is number of years. Just says MEMBER 2018 like everyone else's.

Nope, only customisation on the scarf is number of years. Just says MEMBER 2018 like everyone else's.
Thanks mate, I wouldn't have had any use for a second scarf.

Sep 19, 2011
Zeta Reticuli
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Victory
Mine rolls over, unfortunately like our side in grand finals. Yeh still hurts. Still no membership not that I need it until March.

Couldn’t happen to a better person
Can’t you make a comment without bagging your own team constantly ?
My pack came today there is a Santa, now don’t want to spoil the surprise but it’s the same stuff as the last 15 years for me, hint hint!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mine never came. They promise them before Christmas and take your money. **** this club:

This
0C26D9F5-ECE9-4C7E-985F-8D15E2693D16.jpeg

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s Xmas

Complaints department is closed.

Re-opens tomorrow morning

Cheers

Grinch Santa

:)

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Got a call from Collingwood re.. 'when are you gonna renew your woodsman membership re?' I go.. 'listen mang.... you show your commitment to me by having a marathon session listening to the brilliant smooth and seductive voice of Dennis Walter and I'll commit my 10 gorillas again re.'

Must thank all those who purchased his cassetes and vinyls over the yrs.. this bloke has you to thank for a long and illustrious career and a new generation of admirers.

I've f had it man.. that's it for me.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got a call from Collingwood re.. 'when are you gonna renew your woodsman membership re?' I go.. 'listen mang.... you show your commitment to me by having a marathon session listening to the brilliant smooth and seductive voice of Dennis Walter and I'll commit my 10 gorillas again re.'

Must thank all those who purchased his cassetes and vinyls over the yrs.. this bloke has you to thank for a long and illustrious career and a new generation of admirers.

I've f had it man.. that's it for me.
Denis Walter being a Geelong supporter... can never fully trust him then.

SLOGAN: Unleash the passion

2018 TALLY: 75,507

CURRENT TALLY: 56,834

ONLINE HUB: membership.collingwoodfc.com.au

REASONS TO BUY: Many more than can be articulated here. The Magpies' momentum-building charge to the Grand Final and their subsequent narrow defeat to West Coast has awoken the AFL's sleeping giant. Members can now look forward to more blockbuster games after the Pies were rewarded with more Thursday and Friday night primetime slots, most of which will be at the MCG where they will play 14 games, nine of them as the home team. Then there's the return of premiership player Dayne Beams, Jordan De Goey's expected rise to superstardom, Mason Cox's continued development from circus act to headliner, the potential return of star duo Darcy Moore and Jamie Elliott from injury... – Ben Collins

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-26/on-the-campaign-trail-your-clubs-membership-drive

dmoore30

All Australian
Dec 3, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
A little disappointed with our numbers.
We look like we will fall short of last years count and we had a great season and Adelaide is already 15k past last years had a poor season.

Come on Pies fans, get on board with the rest of us!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1545796807503.jpg
    FB_IMG_1545796807503.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 19
I was in no way expecting mine before Christmas, only signed up on the 18th of December lol. The girl who I spoke to said late January, it’s been a while since I’ve been a member, am I likely to see anything within 6 weeks?

It doesn’t really bother me, it’s not like I can use it until March/April anyway, but was just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back