2019 Membership Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care who he supports.. he's one of only a few that's excused.
Walter is ok but give me Kamahl, "Why are people so unkind", any day of the week.

I bought a signed album at Caribbean Gardens years ago when he was singing live & promoting a new album.

gopies1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
A little disappointed with our numbers.
We look like we will fall short of last years count and we had a great season and Adelaide is already 15k past last years had a poor season.

Come on Pies fans, get on board with the rest of us!

You do realise we are 6,000 ahead of last year. So we are on target for minimum 81,000. Good start to the year we will get 85,000!!!

TimothyJ23

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
A little disappointed with our numbers.
We look like we will fall short of last years count and we had a great season and Adelaide is already 15k past last years had a poor season.

Come on Pies fans, get on board with the rest of us!
Adelaide's figures are club-supplied, not audited - and therefore appear to include all the shitty little side product memberships (pet, baby etc and one gamers) they sell. Their audited figure will be far less.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I often find myself singing this, his finest work, at random moments in my life.

Makes me think:
The sounds of goodbye

THATSGOLD

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 21, 2005
the G.. home of the pies!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
It came. After Christmas not as promised.
The magnet is better at least you can read it this year.
Everything else is blah. It used to be a such a better package especially as legends members. Used to get footy cards and an optional gift to choose from like a bag beanie or even a signed print. The last few years have been crap.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
It came. After Christmas not as promised.
The magnet is better at least you can read it this year.
Everything else is blah. It used to be a such a better package especially as legends members. Used to get footy cards and an optional gift to choose from like a bag beanie or even a signed print. The last few years have been crap.
But does it get you into games?

If yes, good news, that’s gold.

If not, then it’s not gold.

What we get that’s made in China is neither here nor there.

Sep 19, 2011
Zeta Reticuli
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Victory

Love this comment from the muppet jurno referring the Tigers

2018 TALLY: 100,726

CURRENT TALLY: 76,445

ONLINE HUB: membership.richmondfc.com.au

REASONS TO BUY: “Why not join the biggest football club in the land”

Hot off the heels of its first premiership in 37 years, Richmond became the first club to break the magical 100,000-member mark in 2018

Biggest footy club lol, I always marvel at headline comments when everyone’s clearly knows the Pies are the biggest, if having the most members all of a sudden makes you the biggest club then we seriously have some amateur media personalities

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 22, 2015
Canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Question for supporters outside of Victoria:

Doesn't anyone find the Membership Packages a bit restrictive? I'm willing to spend more money and can get to our Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide games easier than I can get to games in Melbourne. I would have liked to have seen another option for reserved seating at away games (if possible)? As it stands, with my interstate membership I'll be upgrading simply for the chance to get a preliminary and GF ticket, should we be lucky enough to make it that far.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bazza Man

Rookie
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood

Hot off the heels of its first premiership in 37 years, Richmond became the first club to break the magical 100,000-member mark in 2018

Biggest footy club lol, I always marvel at headline comments when everyone’s clearly knows the Pies are the biggest, if having the most members all of a sudden makes you the biggest club then we seriously have some amateur media personalities

Don’t

Dont worry about journo crap - they are just obsessed with Richmond. When we win a flag we will get a lot more members signing up and will go past 100k members too. Adelaide count you if you sign up to a newsletter and we have been flogging heavily discounted memberships to get our numbers up too. Having the most members doesn’t make you the best or biggest club. Having said that it does piss me off that they have got so many members.

micks_rippers

Senior List
Jan 28, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
West Coast
Wanting to go to 3-4+ games in Melb with group
Anzac day, Tigers and couple of other games

Looking at buying Legends Family Pass although from Sydney

Think will be best way to secure seats require however seats will be wasted for other games home and away

Wanting to go to 3-4+ games in Melb with group
Anzac day, Tigers and couple of other games

Looking at buying Legends Family Pass although from Sydney

Think will be best way to secure seats require however seats will be wasted for other games home and away
Maybe Captain's then, though just for the home games.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s his ability to cross all those deserts without a drink that impresses me.
And when having a Dilmah Cuppa he’s asked, Mr Kamahl, one lump or two lumps?

gopies1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t

Dont worry about journo crap - they are just obsessed with Richmond. When we win a flag we will get a lot more members signing up and will go past 100k members too. Adelaide count you if you sign up to a newsletter and we have been flogging heavily discounted memberships to get our numbers up too. Having the most members doesn’t make you the best or biggest club. Having said that it does piss me off that they have got so many members.

Just wait till Richmond stop winning. Their membership will drop by 50%. And everyone knows that Collingwood are the biggest club in the AFL. We have drawn over 9.2 million people more then Richmond during the home and away season since 1921. Collingwood are 7 million more then the next club Carlton and Essendon are 3rd with 400,000 less then Carlton. In terms of social media Collingwood are the biggest club in the afl followed by Essendon who are 40,000 behind then hawthorn who are 80,000 behind and 4th Richmond who are 110,000 behind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back