2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a Legends Member for years but last years GF broke me. Never going to a GF again so downgraded! Will miss the Legends bar.
I was in the same boat mate, but don’t give it up now. You might regret it for the rest of your life.

Still waiting for our membership. Been over a month. Seriously, how f@#$n hard is it?!

It's good they have finally started putting the tally on the site. Can't remember the last time that happened.

Back in 2014 when we had our record membership. We are currently 7,000 ahead of this time last year so we are on target for 82,000 members which will be club record at this point in time. We should break 70,000 by round 1 in 4 weeks time

Last edited:
On the Collingwood FC website seems like Collingwood are updating its membership total. As of 15th February 2019 we currently have 65,765 members. By round 1 we should be on 70,000 members and should finish with 85,000 members which will be a club record

Also note these are real members signing up

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also note these are real members signing up

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unlike Richmond’s pet members. Does anyone actually believe that Richmond really have 84,500 members??? Really pets should not count as members!!

In round 6 last year Richmond drew 32,000 v Brisbane yet they claimed they had 101,000 members lol 😂

Something just ain’t adding up. Richmond’s excuse was it was raining yet Collingwood played Port Adelaide who have a smaller fan base in Melbourne then Brisbane yet we drew 47,000 and it was cold and raining for the majority of the game!!

Unlike Richmond’s pet members. Does anyone actually believe that Richmond really have 84,500 members??? Really pets should not count as members!!

In round 6 last year Richmond drew 32,000 v Brisbane yet they claimed they had 101,000 members lol 😂

Something just ain’t adding up. Richmond’s excuse was it was raining yet Collingwood played Port Adelaide who have a smaller fan base in Melbourne then Brisbane yet we drew 47,000 and it was cold and raining for the majority of the game!!

Bandwaggoners?

The membership pack did instruct members to pick them up from the Holden Centre - members need to show their card which would get clipped.

Incidentally, that also applies to interstate members :mad:

Have any interstate members contacted the club to see if they will post the cap out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the membership tally starting to climb - all going well we should top the 80,000 mark. I still don't agree with the discounting and half price stuff which came too late for me because I'd already signed up, but it seems to have helped boost our numbers at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back