2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's wierd. It's not in the packages.

But there is no Legends Bay, or that other expensive one. Only captains and the rest..
It's the only package has guaranteed grand final access and a reserved seat for away matches (Marvel in particular would be limited); wonder which one hit capacity?

Last edited:

So i just got a full home membership.
First time in my 45 years of life and ....sparodic, occasional attendance.

Honestly, if the surfs cranking or there is 2 ft of fresh snow on the ground, or trout are calling ill still struggle to get my self up on match days (little kiddies dont help there either!)
That said I've decided to finally, financially support my club*

*may or may not move back to a 3 game membership 😁

So i just got a full home membership.
First time in my 45 years of life and ....sparodic, occasional attendance.

Honestly, if the surfs cranking or there is 2 ft of fresh snow on the ground, or trout are calling ill still struggle to get my self up on match days (little kiddies dont help there either!)
That said I've decided to finally, financially support my club*

*may or may not move back to a 3 game membership 😁
During the Chirstmas I was considering getting the full home membership for $120 or whatever they knocked concession price to.
Didn't think I could get to as many games :p

I think they just have one part timer working in the membership department.

So it turns out they were waiting on me to provide them with a 4th family members name... Even though there's only 3 of us. Oh and do you think they contacted me to ask who the 4th person was? They also spelt my son's name wrong. Harrisson? Really?!

Such ineptitude!!

So it turns out they were waiting on me to provide them with a 4th family members name... Even though there's only 3 of us. Oh and do you think they contacted me to ask who the 4th person was? They also spelt my son's name wrong. Harrisson? Really?!

Such ineptitude!!
Did you get it sorted out?

1551090201032.png

Based on gopies1981's membership updates I've graphed our membership trajectory since Feb 18th.
We can use the trendline equation to estimate membership numbers at our current rate :)

Plugging this equation in to an online grapher, we will reach 80,000 in approx. 88 days (providing the rate is constant, which it will increase briefly at the start of the season).

This is meaningless for now, but I thought I'd use it as practice for my upcoming Methods SAC :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 625546

Based on gopies1981's membership updates I've graphed our membership trajectory since Feb 18th.
We can use the trendline equation to estimate membership numbers at our current rate :)

Plugging this equation in to an online grapher, we will reach 80,000 in approx. 88 days (providing the rate is constant, which it will increase briefly at the start of the season).

This is meaningless for now, but I thought I'd use it as practice for my upcoming Methods SAC :)
OFHLYxZ.jpg

So I received this mail today
"Thank you for your email.
Unfortunatley due to an error there has been a delay in the delivery of flexi memberships.
The order was lodged on Feb 22 and you can expect your pack to arrive within 10 business days from this date, so hopefully they will be arriving within the next week!"
I ordered it early November last year :(

How does this compare to Hawthorn, Richmond and Essendon ?
I have a feeling, caloschwaby dorsnt particularly care what those others close bs are doing.

I know I don’t give a rats.

They can do whatever they please and sign as many pets up as they wish.

How does this compare to Hawthorn, Richmond and Essendon ?
I have a feeling, caloschwaby dorsnt particularly care what those others close bs are doing.

I know I don’t give a rats.

They can do whatever they please and sign as many pets up as they wish.
Rightly so :p

That's 284 more people each day who are signing up to witness greatness.
Pet memberships are cool too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back