2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
H
I’ve got too many membership cards lying around so I wanted to make sure I’ve got the right cards for tonight but nowhere does it mention that it’s for 2019 in my Legends card? I’m sure I’ve got the right ones but found that strange.
haha I did that last week, for some reason put the old card in the new lanyard (not sure why since I never even use the lanyard), and I busted that out in the line and wondered why it wasn’t scanning. Luckily my handbag rivals mary poppins’ and I still had the envelope and letter the new one was attached to stuffed into one of the zippy compartments

We will smash through 75,000 next week! Richmond home game tonight and they could only draw 40,000 tiger fans to the game. Good news is that we will be back to no.1 on the attendance ladder this year

We will smash through 75,000 next week! Richmond home game tonight and they could only draw 40,000 tiger fans to the game. Good news is that we will be back to no.1 on the attendance ladder this year
So good to see gopies1981 with a "day off" after a Richmond game hahahaha

Saw some people at the membership booth last night. And so little jump.

I imagine it will shoot up a couple of thousand over the weekend but that's about it then I reckon.
This late into it now you dont see that many more get on.

So good to see gopies1981 with a "day off" after a Richmond game hahahaha

I got banned on the Richmond board. I posted on the topic “ What has Collingwood copied us this week” I said lucky we did not copy Richmond this week. Got banned. Soft over at Richmond

Last edited:
We will finish with 85,000 as of 30th June 2019
But will our player profile pics be updated by then?

(Three weeks in, still the last seasons mugs)

I’m looking forward to attending my first Anzac Day match this year. I’m a legends member this season so will I just rock up to my normal away game seat? I don’t have to do anything else with my tickets before the game?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m looking forward to attending my first Anzac Day match this year. I’m a legends member this season so will I just rock up to my normal away game seat? I don’t have to do anything else with my tickets before the game?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Correct

Ticketek is a nightmare - what a day.

I logged on to purchase seats for games against Carlton and St Kilda (AFL reserve) and it came back telling me only single seats available. I had never seen this message before, so clicked on more and it only showed tickets for guest passes (of which there were plenty).

Logged off, cleared my cache and cookies (this is what I have done in the past) and the same thing come up. Couldn't believe that they would sell out against the Saints.

In frustration, rang them and after waiting 30 mins, got them straight away. Asked what went wrong and he said he didn't know but told me next to clear... to which I replied that I had.

They are a joke!

Quick question, couldn't find any information on the club website about this - as members do we get any discount on purchasing tickets to interstate games? I just found out I'll be in Brisbane for work later this week so can attend the game. I have a full legends membership so how would I use this to get a ticket to the match on Thursday? Or do I just purchase a general public ticket at full cost?

Quick question, couldn't find any information on the club website about this - as members do we get any discount on purchasing tickets to interstate games? I just found out I'll be in Brisbane for work later this week so can attend the game. I have a full legends membership so how would I use this to get a ticket to the match on Thursday? Or do I just purchase a general public ticket at full cost?
I had to get mine as normal cost. I don't think there is a discount.

I had to get mine as normal cost. I don't think there is a discount.
That’s my understanding.
Good news is it really should be easy enough getting entry.
I haven’t done interstate games for ages so unsure if there’s many changes these days.

That’s my understanding.
Good news is it really should be easy enough getting entry.
I haven’t done interstate games for ages so unsure if there’s many changes these days.
expected to be a sell out, so better get tickets now before they are gone, if anyone is planning on attending thursday match. I got mine when they came on sale.

expected to be a sell out, so better get tickets now before they are gone, if anyone is planning on attending thursday match. I got mine when they came on sale.
Great spotting there Jen.

Good thinking. Buy now or hold your peace.

I’m off to Adelaide / Kangaroo Island Friday, so happy to have Thursday as a win then enjoy the long weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back