2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the people sitting next to me at the G home games. Group of 4 or 5 ladies who have been going together for almost 20 years. They drink a beer per quarter. Great spot!

Loving the people sitting next to me at the G home games. Group of 4 or 5 ladies who have been going together for almost 20 years. They drink a beer per quarter. Great spot!
Agree.
Sitting amongst the Collingwood family at a game.

Bliss.

Where are you sitting. There is a similar group near me.

expected to be a sell out, so better get tickets now before they are gone, if anyone is planning on attending thursday match. I got mine when they came on sale.

Thanks. Got mine 2 weeks ago.

2nd level, in front of one of those member only bars. Not the social club the one opposite. N10 or 11 I think. Sorry don't have card on me.

You?
Bingo! We’re in N11 row G. I think the ladies are in row E or F. We should catch up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in F.
Umm was I talking to you during the game? Or were you in the kiss cam?
I don’t remember kissing you! I’m right on the end of row G next to N10. I was sitting with my wife when she wasn’t wandering around in her phone.

I don’t remember kissing you! I’m right on the end of row G next to N10. I was sitting with my wife when she wasn’t wandering around in her phone.

Oh lol. The kiss cam went on a couple in your row, probably 10 seats down from you.

NEVER watch kiss cam, dance cam, or any other of their entertainment during the breaks.
Spot on.

Breaks are for the obligatory rest room break (if needed), checking stats on afl.com if it’s your thing.

The way their white noise, is so meh. For me anyway.

NEVER watch kiss cam, dance cam, or any other of their entertainment during the breaks.
I'll be writing a strongly worded email to the club if I ever get put on one of those cams.

I don't understand why they don't just show the previous quarters' highlights during the breaks. A lot of fans miss the replays of the best bits of action because they are focussed on the live play. They can still have their United/Emirates sponsors plugs, but * kiss cam.

I come in peace...

Forgive me if this belongs in another thread, but my wife & daughter will be in Sydney for the Swans match Rnd 10'

They are AFL Members with Pies Club Support - what's the go with tickets? Do they just have to buy GA or is there a reciprocal deal as Pies AFL Members?

(I couldn't find anything on AFL or SCG websites).

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back