2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Be a long long line for potential finals tickets

Be some potential disappointment if missing out....

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are all membership categories guaranteed access to finals tickets??
access yes. In the end, you have to be quick as it will be first come first serve.
Access yes.

Though I’d suggest different membership categories offer the access to tickets before other categories.

Say we make GF (where all the ticket action is at its hottest) and Collingwood is allocated say 20,000 members tickets (sorry I don’t know the actual number so I’m just using 20k as an example).

The first access would go to coterie groups like the Woodsmen then Legends memberships and those types of categories. Say that total is only 8,000 then up to 8,000 sales can happen at the given time.

Say only 7,000 tickets are taken up then the next batch goes on sale being (20,000 - 7,000) 13,000 allocated to the full membership.

That’s my understanding.

Happy to be corrected.

Just wondering how and where to access the Legends Bar/ Social Club? And is there a dress code

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
There's a Legend's Bar on level 2 of the Great Southern Stand around N10-N11 and one in the Ponsford Stand on level 2. Just show your membership card to enter.

access yes. In the end, you have to be quick as it will be first come first serve.
Only Legends and above are guaranteed access to GF tickets.
Legends and Club 5 numbers are capped to equal the number of GF tickets the club is allocated.

Wonder if we can get to 90k before the cut off deadline for the membership tally?

Would be tough I reckon as it's been growing quite slowly the past couple of weeks. When is the cut-off date?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure...the cut off date is 31st July. Be touch and go. I’m thinking we will finish on 87,000

I know you’re really interested in membership numbers.......probably more so than those Tigers supporters but I wouldn’t be taking these numbers seriously.

My wife and daughter just accepted an offer for a ridiculously priced membership that I am sure will be included in our number total.

Premiership Cups.....that is what it is all about for me.

Let the #karmainjuredtigers enjoy the biggest Club tag because at the end of the day it’s “fake news”.

gopies1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know you’re really interested in membership numbers.......probably more so than those Tigers supporters but I wouldn’t be taking these numbers seriously.

My wife and daughter just accepted an offer for a ridiculously priced membership that I am sure will be included in our number total.

Premiership Cups.....that is what it is all about for me.

Let the #karmainjuredtigers enjoy the biggest Club tag because at the end of the day it’s “fake news”.

Of course it’s fake news look at attendance’s Collingwood are 74,000 in front of Richmond

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
People will always miss out unfortunately.
Had the AFL had the balls to develop Waverley to its initial plan, which was a 157,000 seat stadium, this wouldn’t be a problem.
9EF38799-9C26-473D-83B3-52F81764C5BF.jpeg

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/t...s/news-story/2c031a2774cc7e2353cf3857f3985723

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
How did you get the offer CFC?

My daughter does Auskick as a Pies affiliate so that is why our Club made the offer knowing my boys and I already have a Social Club Membership.

I just want to add I have no problem with what our Club is doing but this “dick” competition with the Tigers is boring IMO.

Did you know they had injuries?

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Of course it’s fake news look at attendance’s Collingwood are 74,000 in front of Richmond

That is all that should count mate.........one thing Pies supporters are not is bandwagon........unlike those wannabes.

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Came across the website for 2020 membership here.

A couple of things that caught my eye when you look at the reserve seat packages and the 2020 map.
Looks like a few more reserved bays, a couple on level P and three new ones on Level M and a couple of bays less available on level M. Are the people usually with reserved seats in these areas getting moved?
The main concern for me as a legends member sitting in row N in the Olympic stand is, these bays seem to be no longer there apart from 57. :think:

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just got a 2020 Members brochure saying I'm already signed up for 2020 on the same package (direct debit mid Sept) unless I opt out. Bloody cheeky.

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
That’s the way I’ve always done it.

Is that something you signed up for yourself or the club have always done it that way regardless? I have never signed up for auto rollover and have always received info from the club asking me to sign up again (which we have , usually around Xmas time ). First time for me getting this sort of thing - without requesting it - which is why it came across a bit of a cheeky move.

Is that something you signed up for yourself or the club have always done it that way regardless? I have never signed up for auto rollover and have always received info from the club asking me to sign up again (which we have , usually around Xmas time ). First time for me getting this sort of thing - without requesting it - which is why it came across a bit of a cheeky move.
I think it’s the default option, though I may have opted in years ago. It stays that way until I tell them otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back