Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Tally - *42,529 as at 16th January

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bmaurizio

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
We should definitely reach 40K by mid next week (or even earlier).

Agree Aphrodite we’ll easily surpass 40’000 tally before Christmas I’m hoping for a few thousand more berore the new year, the figure in my my earlier post was an error, but closer to 45,000 woukd be great.

HARKER

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Carlton
Agree Aphrodite we’ll easily surpass 40’000 tally before Christmas I’m hoping for a few thousand more berore the new year, the figure in my my earlier post was an error, but closer to 45,000 woukd be great.
We signed up and additional 2K from about this date to the end of the year, last year.
45K may then be too hard a target to reach but 42K may yet be possible. A Liddle can go a long way.

AceAndy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Dragons FFC
Does the club ever detail how many new memberships rather than renewals are in the tally?

My suspicion is the membership upgrade has probably brought forward a lot of renewals and there may not be much growth in memberships at all. Hope i am wrong and we do see a sustained increase through to July next year.

Robbo's my hero

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Does the club ever detail how many new memberships rather than renewals are in the tally?

My suspicion is the membership upgrade has probably brought forward a lot of renewals and there may not be much growth in memberships at all. Hope i am wrong and we do see a sustained increase through to July next year.
Boo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bmaurizio

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
We signed up and additional 2K from about this date to the end of the year, last year.
45K may then be too hard a target to reach but 42K may yet be possible. A Liddle can go a long way.
Yes HARKER 42,000 before Christmas is excellent , suppose I’m getting just a little too ecstatic and expectations are ambitious.
Reckon we’ll get just over 60,000 membership in the end.
A long way from just tipping the 40,000.00 not too many years ago.
Go Baggers

HBF

Flying Scotsman
AFL Club
Carlton
40k before Xmas would be such a great result. Pleased to see that alot of people can see what we are building.

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
40k before Xmas would be such a great result. Pleased to see that alot of people can see what we are building.
Should have the 40k by the end of business tomorrow
42k looks a monty for Xmas

CJMB

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Would really like to know how many are new memberships, either way great result for this time of the year
Yeah, would be very interesting to see the split. Is the number primarily due to more earlier renewals or new members?

Hopefully cracking 40k before Christmas helps gather a bit of momentum on the membership front and we smash last years total.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom