Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Tally - Final Tally 6th August - *64,269

Remove this Banner Ad

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
God I love this club. To think 12 years ago I hardly knew the rules of the game and wouldn't have known 1 Carlton player.

Financially supporting them from the Goldie and barracking every day at work, online and at every game I can see.

I get texts and tagged anytime anything happens, showing how much I've invested in our culture and believe in the club.

There are 56006 more like me and most way more invested than I and for far longer. But we're all on the same journey and when #17 comes - my son (18m) will know success for the first time as a Bagger alongside me and every one of you, and I'll support the club until my last day.

#BoundByBlue

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
:blueheart: Bolts ...

MUST WATCH!

Gee that almost brought a tear to the eye.
Only thing I can foresee bringing on tears would be Crippa winning a Brownlow or our next premiership...bugger it...who am I to kid you guys...probably our next win! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
God I love this club. To think 12 years ago I hardly knew the rules of the game and wouldn't have known 1 Carlton player.

Financially supporting them from the Goldie and barracking every day at work, online and at every game I can see.

I get texts and tagged anytime anything happens, showing how much I've invested in our culture and believe in the club.

There are 56006 more like me and most way more invested than I and for far longer. But we're all on the same journey and when #17 comes - my son (18m) will know success for the first time as a Bagger alongside me and every one of you, and I'll support the club until my last day.

#BoundByBlue

Good stuff...I live up in North Queensland and I've never felt closer to my club. Having lived in Adelaide and spent a lot of time in Melbourne thats saying something.
My boy is 13...he still doesn't quite understand my love for the blues. Took him and my wife down for the game against Gold Coast that we won last year. Never seen either of them so invested in a game....was beautiful and heart warming for me to see.
I can't wait for the day that either of them or my son stand beside me when we win #17...will be special for som many reasons!!
I stood next to my father in 95 (and a few other grannies)...memories I will live with forever. I'm hoping he can stand with us at our next one also.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Loved the video, was half expecting..

"And this is Aphrodite she has over 60,000 posts on bigfooty about the Blues"

But in all serious, I got a bit emotional watching that.

“Meet Baby Mebhbf. 16 months old and already a 3rd year member”
30307d396ae1e51b6c59bdb027c76c5f.jpg

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back