2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will. Bet research suggests our upper limit at around 110k.

Haere Ra

new members have zero chance of getting access to a GF ticket, and no guarantee of getting a finals ticket. There is only so many people who will keep paying the same as other members but for a lesser offering.

medium/long term i suspect we will end up going down some of the paths WCE, Crows, Pies, dons have done:

- making all memberships reserved seat and thus capping it, and putting rest in a wait list
- increasing the prices on PC and 3121 significantly
- increasing focus on non-match day attendance memberships
- carving up memberships for blocks of specific games

I know there has been a reluctance for the club to do (2) because of membership backlash, but our premium membership prices have been held down compared to other clubs because of a reluctance to move away from GA (and of course how s**t we were)

That’s at the mo with victoria population at 6mn , with forecast increase to 8mn am I expected to believe we can’t yield one more member from an extra 2mn people in the pool . Unacceptable

what are they buying however? no GF access. partial finals access. and for HA many wont get a seat unless they rock up early or pay for the privilage

there are only so many supporters who will pay for a membership with little benefit other than "support"

what are they buying however? no GF access. partial finals access. and for HA many wont get a seat unless they rock up early or pay for the privilage

there are only so many supporters who will pay for a membership with little benefit other than "support"
I answered that with my last post that reserved seating needs reform , Considering only 50-60% reg turn up its absurd that a seat is locked all year . The majority should be on a roaming res seat , sit anywhere within a roped section . If you wanna stake your life on a seat and your seat only , prepare to pay a a motza for it. For most games bar r1 , Dreamtime and Anzac eve , your group will easily be accommodated within a res seat section .finals no problem , first in best dressed works well , not too many people miss out that genuinely want to go

I answered that with my last post that reserved seating needs reform , Considering only 50-60% reg turn up its absurd that a seat is locked all year . The majority should be on a roaming res seat , sit anywhere within a roped section . If you wanna stake your life on a seat and your seat only , prepare to pay a a motza for it. For most games bar r1 , Dreamtime and Anzac eve , your group will easily be accommodated within a res seat section .finals no problem , first in best dressed works well , not too many people miss out that genuinely want to go

How many reserved seats do we have left? PC, 3121, IS are all bays now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back