2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pride, and:
  • 2019 member benefits
  • Gold membership card and lanyard
  • Invitation to a closed training session with BBQ breakfast
  • Interstate viewing function invitation
  • $20 Tigerland Superstore voucher*
  • Gold member appreciation certificate*
  • Priority 3 Grand Final Ballot Registration ability*
Last one is the important one.

I'm interstate. I get a yellow cord on my lanyard and a yellow card. Pretty good value I guess ;)

How much is it to upgrade your GA access membership to a reserved seat for a match?

Or, put another way, how much am I saving by upgrading as opposed to just buying a reserved seat for a home game on ticketek?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its amazing how we keep growing. I though 100,000 was incredible and we really didn't have many more additional supporters who could sign up. Well I was wrong about that. The introduction of the women's team will also increase our membership as it taps into a different market.

What I continue to be impressed by is how FAR AHEAD we continue to be from the other teams. How can any club claim to be bigger than us when their is us, nothing, clouds, nothing, birds, nothing, a frisbee, nothing, then all the other teams.

I'm excited to see how high our membership with grow this year

Its amazing how we keep growing. I though 100,000 was incredible and we really didn't have many more additional supporters who could sign up. Well I was wrong about that. The introduction of the women's team will also increase our membership as it taps into a different market.

What I continue to be impressed by is how FAR AHEAD we continue to be from the other teams. How can any club claim to be bigger than us when their is us, nothing, clouds, nothing, birds, nothing, a frisbee, nothing, then all the other teams.

I'm excited to see how high our membership with grow this year

You didn't see a 737 Max going up and down, up and down, down down down underneath us did you. Pick your club that this is representative of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back