Universal Love 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just an update. Oftentimes the club gets hammered for how they go about things, but wanted to let everyone know that the membership department was very prompt in its reply to my e-mail and immediately sent out a replacement members package.

I think I have said this before but it is worth repeating---anytime I have had dealings with the club regarding my membership they have dealt with me quickly and with complete professionalism.

As I do not actually attend any of the games, and they certainly are aware of that, I appreciate the fact I am not treated in a different manner.

In fact, the club and membership department have actually gone above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that the arrangements I make for my tickets are taken care of. It is something I truly appreciate and Adelaide Football Club deserves full credit for that.

Just a couple of questions guys. My mate purchased a couple of GA tickets for Sunday. So options are the Hill or Southern Stand up the top? I’m guessing unreserved so would I need to get there pretty early to get a seat in the Southern stand?
TIA.

Just a couple of questions guys. My mate purchased a couple of GA tickets for Sunday. So options are the Hill or Southern Stand up the top? I’m guessing unreserved so would I need to get there pretty early to get a seat in the Southern stand?
TIA.
The unreserved seating in the Southern stand fills up quick so yes be early

TIA.
Against Freo? Maybe 1 hour 15, maybe 1 hour

Depends on the numbers you bring. Just you and him, maybe 45 minutes at best

Wow. I’m there at gate opening time and in western stand and watch the top tier of the South stand full up and that’s 2 hours before
Depends on the opponent and time.

Freo Sunday 4pm. I would be there at 3 for a seat at the top

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TIA.

Officially it fills up early but both corner bays, 528 I think it is on the SE corner and the other in the SW corner always have seats available during the games unless it's a huge drawing game! Sunday twilight vs Freo should be alright I reckon

Nice the club have put up simething different than the old cap/scarf/beanie.

Grabbing 2 personalized thermos!

Just need a Tupperware container for my apricot slice and I'm all set.

Just got my "personalised" email for next years membership renewal. Wow our marketing department is in full swing. Efficiency plus.

Mmmm big choice to make between crappy plastic mug/flask or standard footy apparel....

Big presumption that I wish to renew next year. Will wait to see what happens in the off season.

Just got my "personalised" email for next years membership renewal. Wow our marketing department is in full swing. Efficiency plus.

Mmmm big choice to make between crappy plastic mug/flask or standard footy apparel....

Big presumption that I wish to renew next year. Will wait to see what happens in the off season.
That’s what I replied with and asked when we have to renew by as I’m waiting for off field changes before recommitting. Crickets so far

I'd be happy to take $5 of my membership if I chose nothing. I don't want more crap. How many scarves and hats do you need?

Last year I asked for a scarf and got another hat.

I just regift them to family members now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back