Universal Love 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if you can transfer tickets?

I'm over the bullshit from the league and the club and am don't with it, I didn't attend after round 4. I don't want my ticket anymore but my nephew does. Preferably I transfer it to him but if not I'll have to keep it in my name and he can pay for it.

I did that with out Essential memberships when our AO's came through. Would be surprised if that's changed.

Does anyone else with SMA football membership pay monthly and still awaiting payment to come out.. Yesterday was supposed to be the auto-renewal date but nothing was charged to my card.

Does anyone else with SMA football membership pay monthly and still awaiting payment to come out.. Yesterday was supposed to be the auto-renewal date but nothing was charged to my card.

Yes, I do in instalments and nothing as yet.

As long as you have the email confirmation of renewal and assume you credit card hasn’t expired I wouldn’t worry.

Sure its not more towards the end of the month?

So I sent them an email as Nick seems to get me answers better than the call centre number. He said no delays but I can see in your account tht it hasnt been debited. Let me investigate and I will get back to you.

Sometimes I think I should have stayed as crows only member

Wow lots of talk on fiveaa about increases. I had a $5 increase in both my SMA and Gold Upgrade memberships. Sma from $685 - $690 and Gold upgrade from $165 to $170. So the jumps must be for the seats as the actual upgrade of Gold has barely gone up at all.

Wow lots of talk on fiveaa about increases. I had a $5 increase in both my SMA and Gold Upgrade memberships. Sma from $685 - $690 and Gold upgrade from $165 to $170. So the jumps must be for the seats as the actual upgrade of Gold has barely gone up at all.

Am I reading that right? That its $860 for 1 ticket - with no reserved seat?

Surely I've got that wrong.

Am I reading that right? That its $860 for 1 ticket - with no reserved seat?

Surely I've got that wrong.
SMA Membership is $690.00. Gets me all 22 matches at Adelaide Oval with no reserve seat. The $170 is the Crows Gold upgrade that goes on top of my SMA membership and gets me to the grand final if crows are in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SMA Membership is $690.00. Gets me all 22 matches at Adelaide Oval with no reserve seat. The $170 is the Crows Gold upgrade that goes on top of my SMA membership and gets me to the grand final if crows are in it.

Plus the SMA membership gets you into AFL members reserve for all minor round games (exc Anzac Day) plus access to SCG cricket members and Gabba cricket club members area.

I want a classy, well designed, smaller than A5 sticker that doesn't fade to white after 3 months to put on my car that simply says 'Adelaide Football Club Member 2019'. I'm tired of Victorian jerks at my work pulling the piss out of my sticker.

Last edited:
Got my crows pack today in post. Like the touch of Foundation member on the card. Also got tracking email from Sma. First time they’ve gone the same system as the clubs.

Got an e-mail from the club today offering me the chance to register for free tickets to the remaining Bite matches for the season. Be interesting to see how many people take advantage of the free tickets.

Got an e-mail from the club today offering me the chance to register for free tickets to the remaining Bite matches for the season. Be interesting to see how many people take advantage of the free tickets.
I will be.

Good day/night out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I will be.

Good day/night out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agreed - been a couple of times, including one of the matches against Melbourne this season, and it's a good night out.

They've also just shaded the GA stands, which will make watching the game more comfy for the GA crowd.

Ordered the members hoodie this year for the first time. Won't again. Absolute junk.
Loose threads all over it. Cheap as s**t material. Nothing like the rest of ISC's gear..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back