Universal Love 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else get sick of how often the club calls asking to buy lottery tickets?

Set up a website, have good prizes and i'll buy when I feel like it.

Back in the Trigg era, I got a phone call twice in a week asking to sell the same raffle tickets.

I never returned the book they sent out to me, and they've never asked me since.

Back in the Trigg era, I got a phone call twice in a week asking to sell the same raffle tickets.

I never returned the book they sent out to me, and they've never asked me since.

they ring the wife, the wife says yes, the wife forgets to sell tickets, rinse and repeat every year

Anyone else get sick of how often the club calls asking to buy lottery tickets?

Set up a website, have good prizes and i'll buy when I feel like it.

I actually had a go at them once.

I told them once to never call again, but still received about 3 other calls. I eventually said that if they ever called me again I would phone the club and lodge a complaint and then blocked their number.

I told them once to never call again, but still received about 3 other calls. I eventually said that if they ever called me again I would phone the club and lodge a complaint and then blocked their number.

If only our forward line would show that level of persistence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the hat has been set on fire, I would get straight on to the club and get that sorted out.

I thought the same thing that some sort of fire got to bag, but also something was completely smashed inside too

Seems they aren't into calling internationally as I have never received such a call lol

I thought the same thing that some sort of fire got to bag, but also something was completely smashed inside too

Is that also the scarf inside that bag?

As crappy as our member merchandise has been over the years, I must say that I do like the member's exclusive scarf.

Mind you things have improved massively since the bad old days where member merchandise consisted of crap like a portable radio (that didn't even come with headphones) that only worked at Footy Park due to it only having one frequency :D

Thankfully you missed out on that.

Mind you things have improved massively since the bad old days where member merchandise consisted of crap like a portable radio (that didn't even come with headphones) that only worked at Footy Park due to it only having one frequency :D

I was in the Southern Cross Austereo corporate box a few years back and I was given a small over ear headphone that goes only on one ear. Flick it on and it tunes into the MMM FM broadcast. Absolutely love it! Only replaced the battery for the first time this year too

I was in the Southern Cross Austereo corporate box a few years back and I was given a small over ear headphone that goes only on one ear. Flick it on and it tunes into the MMM FM broadcast. Absolutely love it! Only replaced the battery for the first time this year too

The problem with the one that the Crows had given out was that rather than having it set to 5AA, it was set to a low band FM frequency which the Crows used to simulcast 5AA on via short range radio during games at Footy Park.

Outside of those 11 games a year the radio itself was completely useless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back