Wookie, please merge or do your thing to get this set up...
2019 memberships are being renewed and rollovers underway. How will things look in 2019?
Some things I expect in 2019:
- The gap between Richmond and the big Victorian clubs to shrink as Collingwood, Essendon and Hawthorn charge towards 90,000. Richmond will stay above 100,000.
- Essendon to go past Hawthorn (and West Coast) for the first time in 20 years or so and possibly be the 2nd biggest membership in the league in 2019 despite not winning a final in 15 years!
- Carlton to push towards 60,000 with a more botany backdrop for the year ahead.
- Melbourne to nudge 50,000. Good growth for Roos, Lions, Blues.
- Geelong, Swans, Dockers and Suns to do well to hold at 2018 levels.
Overall I expect another year of good growth in total numbers.
Last edited by a moderator: