2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Did any one receive their memberships? I know someone got theirs today and didn't get a lanyard with it, just wondering if they have gotten rid of it or if it was a genuine mistake. Few pissed ppl if they got rid of it!!!

Did any one receive their memberships? I know someone got theirs today and didn't get a lanyard with it, just wondering if they have gotten rid of it or if it was a genuine mistake. Few pissed ppl if they got rid of it!!!
Have never used it, card goes in my wallet and I place it between my teeth with a pie and coffee in hand as I pass the attendant in reserved M15 , has worked like that for 36y now , I don’t need no lanyard

I'd be happy if we crack 100k same as last year then you can jam it up to the haters.

Collingwood won't get 100k, 85K to 90k max.
Coll maxed out at 70k when the $50 qualifier came in , generally sorts out the bullfrogs and dead wombats on the membership roll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have never used it, card goes in my wallet and I place it between my teeth with a pie and coffee in hand as I pass the attendant in reserved M15 , has worked like that for 36y now , I don’t need no lanyard
Hey Mate,

Im in M13, should catch up for a froth round 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back