2019 Membership thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
wet coke fan on the mb membership thread saying we give away free memberships and count them in the total :drunk:
It's amazing how many people have no idea how memberships are counted. Most people still think pet memberships are counted.

Ultimately it comes down to the AFL's audit. Pet memberships and membetship under $50 aren't counted.

AstuteTiger

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
It's amazing how many people have no idea how memberships are counted. Most people still think pet memberships are counted.

Ultimately it comes down to the AFL's audit. Pet memberships and membership under $50 aren't counted.
Correct, min $50 spend and the club must send out a membership pack for the buyer to qualify as a member.

HeadandShin

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
wet coke fan on the mb membership thread saying we give away free memberships and count them in the total :drunk:
yep totally, how else could we possible get 100,000 members. ....anyhow I have just purchased 4 free memberships again this year!!

How many other clubs official total went UP after the audit last year? If I recall correctly our total went up, albeit not by much but up all the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bojangles17

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Haha how lames that , afl only count >$55. Makes me laugh the stunts everyone else has tried and failed to bridge the gap
Coll half price
Ess free show bag
Bloos free upgrade
Saints pay 3 get 11
NM buy 11 get17

As we strive toward 110,000

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Piss Off You Troll
Haha how lames that , afl only count >$55. Makes me laugh the stunts everyone else has tried and failed to bridge the gap
Coll half price
Ess free show bag
Bloos free upgrade
Saints pay 3 get 11
NM buy 11 get17

As we strive toward 110,000
We should increas the cost of the Richmond membership just to give the minnows a chance

Just add $20 onto all memberships the club could use the extra $2,000,000 ;)

mellowyellow

Yellow & Black
AFL Club
Richmond
Didn't Collingwood get fined by the ACCC for lying about some shitty membership deal they had? Ha ha ha....
From memory it was misleading Collingwood supporters that they would get to tickets to 2 or 3 games and guernsey,all for the low low price of $20 Its what they didnt disclose that got them in trouble with the ACCC lol

An attempt to rob there own ....Typical collingwood culture

Top Bottom