2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Population of SA - 1,733,500
Power Membership - 54,000

The Crows will surely announce that they have 1.65 million members after declaring that South Australian residents who don't want to be signed up to an e-membership have to opt-out
Everybody that voted in the last south australian elections were also considered a crows member,There is a box you need to tick if you are a port supporter but if you didnt tick it you become a crows member by default

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Gee the AFL owe us , a catalyst for record attendances. Broke the internet when finals tickets go on sale . Inspired a membership arms race amongst our peers

Blues - free upgrades
Pies - 1/2 price
Ess -$25 packages

And still ,,,they can’t get near us

Pitch in for punt rd development and I’ll call it sq

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Population of SA - 1,733,500
Power Membership - 54,000

The Crows will surely announce that they have 1.65 million members after declaring that South Australian residents who don't want to be signed up to an e-membership have to opt-out
Don’t use the nuffy rationale that 100% of the population are AFL fans , If that were the case Adelaide and Perth would have stadiums that regularly seat 400,000+ and I haven’t mentioned Sydney yet. There’s a reason they don’t , coz there’s no demand for it. I’ll throw it out there that between 10-15% of the population are genuine afl fans and then work backwards from there .

my membership pack is missing a lanyard and the sticker for the magnet and whatever else comes in the pack some stickers I guess? pretty ordinary. Never happened in the 9 years I've been a member. Cain Liddle leaves and membership dept shits the bed instantly.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers

They currently have 42,000 and there is still 6-7 months to go with alot of confidence by its supporters with the way they are rebuilding
They do have alot of supporters that have fallen off that wont take long to jump back on the bandwagon mate

People also lol'd when brendon gale mentioned 3-0-75

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
They currently have 42,000 and there is still 6-7 months to go with alot of confidence by its supporters with the way they are rebuilding
They do have alot of supporters that have fallen off that wont take long to jump back on the bandwagon mate

People also lol'd when brendon gale mentioned 3-0-75
but we are richmond not carlton

they will be 60k. maybe less

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Nah take it or leave it

I think they will get to 70,000 but wouldnt bet on that but happy to meet you half way as you mentioned you thought they would get 60k max
all good if you change your mind in the next week ill take the 65k bet
go and get stuffed then :)

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Sitting at the prelim with feral Collingwood supporters behind us boasting as they were winning quoting...."Ooooh watch those memberships drop now and calling us a bunch of bandwagoners." Stuff em.
where were the colonwood fans at the prelim

there was 70,000 Richmond supporters

Makes me sick when Eddie was trying to get that Victoria Stadium thing through.

Bye bye Richmond.

Our station would have been called Victoria stadium station.

That's why Collingwood moved HQ to Richmond.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Cain Liddell knows how to build a membership. Won’t be long until the Blues are over 70k. Still one of the biggest clubs in Victoria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nope their supporters are tight arses. they will always be behind us pies bummers and hawks in vic for memberships.

Back